Alright, Im not too familiar with the latest communication devices for motorcycles. I'm going to tell you what i want to achieve and for those that use these devices if you could tell me if there is a device that would help me achieve my goals would be greatly appreciated.

Normally when i ride i dont use a helmet (not required in SC) but for some strange reason i feel i need to start (i don't know why because for 25 years never really wanted one) but anyhow, What i would like is:
1. When the better half rides with me i would like to be able to talk easily with her without having to yell.
2. Would like to stream the music to both head sets from the bike (2019 F3L) which is bluetoothed from my phone. (want to use the bluetooth from the bike to the head units so i can use the OEM controls to control the music like i do currently
3. She needs to be able to talk on her phone when needed without us having to pull to the side of the road so she and her contact can hear each other. She is district manager of a fast food chain and is also getting calls.

I looked up Cardo and Sena systems but in none of their operating manuals where i could find that she would have her own Access to her phone and could make and receive calls without the other rider being disturbed. Maybe i missed something but with both systems it always seemed like one headunit was like the master and the others were slaves if you got like the Duo sets.

I did see where the systems can jump from bike to bike so in theory the below should work, Yes? I just dont want to spend that much money on the communication system that doesnt do what i want.

Im wondering if i purchased two separate head units Sena or Cardo if they could both be linked with the bike to receive the music output and also the navigation instructions (im prone to miss a few instructions at times, i just zone out) that are streamed from my phone to the bike and currently play over the radio speakers. I thought i saw somewhere that you can link about 5 devices to the bike without having to delete one but i could be getting that confused with one of my other vehicles.

Anyhow, for those with communication devices if you have yours setup this way could you please share the make and model of the device you are using?