Spyder Garage

Default Help finding part

Hello everyone , new user here needing some help finding a part nš, i've checked the BRP website but i still couldn't figure out which part i need.

Last saturday me and a friend went for a ride on the mountains and we decided to get on a uphill which was supposed to have this awesome view, but as we were going up the road was getting worse, to a point that it was hard even for his yamaha tenere, and i couldn't go back because there were cars behind me and no way to turn around , if going up wasn't bad already going down again was pretty awful , and eventually the front deflector ( don't know if thats the right name ) broke after hitting a bump.

I don't know if i have to buy the whole front grill part number 219400595 (correct me if i'm wrong please) or if it's possible to change just what got broken?

i have a Spyder F3S Daytona 500

i'm a ryder from Brazil, so parts for spyder are really hard to find here, i apreacciate any help i can get, thank you very much.

ps.: Sorry for any writing mistakes

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RXAlmeida; 04-26-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: grammar

Spyder Garage

Here is a diagram of what you are looking for. Part # 219400595 includes parts # 5500-5500f on this diagram. I can help you get the parts you need. But I would recommend inspecting everything by taking the affected parts off your Spyder. If you do not do this, it is very possible to find additional damage once you start the repair. This will mean more down time for your Spyder and more expense.

Sorry, for some reason I am getting a message telling me that I do not have permission to load pictures into my reply. If you give me your email address. I can send you the diagram of the parts for the area of damage you have.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 04-28-2021 at 03:50 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Hi BajaRon, thank you for your help, my e-mail is raphaelxalmeida@gmail.com

When i get home from work i'll upload a recent picture to better ilustrate the damage

Spyder Garage

Here's a picture of how it is right now.
    I really couldn't see any damage other than this plastic piece.

Spyder Garage

Browsing at the parts catalog today, i found this part (705009339) listed for de F3S 2019 model, but it looks like it is exactly what i'm looking for, does anyone know if it is the same or if it fits the daytona 500 model ?