Spyder Garage

Default F3 Long reach bar

I have a long reach bar for the F3. Mine is a 2018 F3 LTD. Make sure it would work for your application. I had back pain issues with the medium reach so I tried this. Didn't change much. I will ship to US 48 and Canada. Make sure you can reuse your existing hardware. I will be sending the bar only. It's not about the money. I just want to make sure someone is using it. The price is 50$ USD or 65$ CDN, shipping included.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,
    2018 F3 Limited black, dark

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jbim View Post
    I have a long reach bar for the F3. Mine is a 2018 F3 LTD. Make sure it would work for your application. I had back pain issues with the medium reach so I tried this. Didn't change much. I will ship to US 48 and Canada. Make sure you can reuse your existing hardware. I will be sending the bar only. It's not about the money. I just want to make sure someone is using it. The price is 50$ USD or 65$ CDN, shipping included.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,
    I would to purchase your long reach bar if you still have it.

Randy call me if you can 972-523-9507

Spyder Garage

Those work real nice on the 2020/2021 RT.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Is it still available?

SPYDERGAL