Spyder Garage

Default Delay in delivery

I have placed a deposit on a 2021 Asphalt Gray Chrome addition RT Limited. My question is this: Why does it take BRP so long to get the vehicles delivered to the dealers? When The dealer said that they had one scheduled for delivery in April, that was the end of March when they told me this. Every week the status is updated by BRP, stating, will be shipped on Monday of the beginning of the week and then middle of the week, it is pushed to the following Monday. Why is it so hard for them to get them crated up and shipped? Has anyone else had this frustrating experience? By the time it does get delivered, the Temps in Phoenix are going to be too hot to ride:-{ TIA for any info you might have!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Seems like this with just about everything.

Spyder Garage

I wired funds for mine on Tuesday last week, bike was delivered Tuesday this week.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

It is possible that the dealer is not being forthcoming with the delivery information.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Don't feel bad mine has had a deposite since feb. and not heard a word...

Spyder Garage

The evil empire owns almost all of the dealers in the area, and they aren't known for customer service. The only other group on the phx area are lightly incompetent.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They may be waiting for a scheduled run of that color. Or maybe the plastics supplier hasn't made a run of that color lately. BRP probably can mix colors and styles on the production line but I'm sure the maker of the tupperware cannot.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Delays on Spyders

Well sometimes a Delay can be a 'Good Thing'. I'd try and be positive about that. Does your Dealer know what is going on at BRP? Maybe there is an issued happening. Good Luck on Your Mission. .......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue