Spyder Garage

Default Pay it Forward 2021 RTL bars

Last week I had a fellow member on here gave my wife a set of F3 bars off his bike as he had replaced them with a set of bars he received from another member as he said he had Orangutan arms and the original bars on his F3 were to close. My wife and I just traded our 2015s RTLs in for some 2021s and as she is only 5foot tall with a very short reach, needed some F3s, Ricz even helped me install them and they made her ride just like her old RTL with the Tri-Axis bars. After I installed Lamonts floorboard risers and added a brake pedal extension she is a Happy camper and we all know what a happy wife means. We now have a set of 2021 RTL bars we would like to pay forward to whoever needs them, just pay the shipping and they are yours, The photo shows a 8 1/2 X 11 paper to give you a size perspective.
    IMG_2407.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

For a minute thought RT L owners had their own bar to drink at.

Spyder Garage

I'd like to add one more set of bars to the heap: Can-Am reduced reach 2020RT bars. Way too close for me (I'm 5'5"). If anybody wants 'em, you know what to do. Incidentally, the last pair I shipped cost about $8 (USPS), just wrapped in a plastic w/bubbles bag. Probably be a bit more across country.
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Spyder Garage
    2014 RTL , Black Currant