Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers Racing - CanAm Ryker - S1-R , Stainless Steel Muffler + Baffle

I tired to find how to post in the classifieds but could not. So if this ends in the wrong place would appreciate an admin moving it.

Two Brothers Racing - 005-5170409-S1 - S1-R , Stainless Steel Muffler + Stainless Steel Quiet Baffle Insert Fits 2019-2021 Can Am Rykers as per manufacturer.

Installed this on my 2020 Ryker 900 Rally, and found it a little too loud for my taste, removed it after about 10 or 15 miles. It is as good as brand spanking new.

Asking $500 and I will ship it free within US. My total cost was about $ 665.00

Spyder Garage

Done!

For future reference, it's easy to post in ANY Forum section/sub-forum - just open the index/header page for that section so that you can see all the other threads in it - in this case, it's the 'For Sale by Owner' section.

Once you've got that index page up, simply click on the Red '+ Post New Thread' button that will be at the top left of the list, just a line above the Forum name. Then select the appropriate prefix - ie, FS:; fill in your title; then the text; add any pics, preferably via the 'manage attachments' facility below the text box; and finally, hit submit! Altho maybe it'd be a good idea to either Preview your first post in the new thread before submitting it, or at least checking it immediately after you post it & it goes live.

Good Luck with selling your muffler!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!