Spyder Garage

Default eCarsZen Garage Curious if anyone has dealt with them for their purchase

Listing was originally found on the Trovit app, but when I inquired, the email came from someone at eCarsZen Garage, but the website is topcarsz.com. Appears they are an auto consignment business. Via a google search, I found several good reviews, but nobody mentions the difference in the website address, so got me a little leery.

Appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Ya too many redirects all gathering information Hopefully all goes well. Sorry no information about the business.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

That eCarZen mob came up here: https://grassrootmotorblog.com/grass...oreforums.html with no real issues identified except for maybe some occurences of slow transport/slow delivery concerns, and that's despite them using their own trucks (so no swapping between dealers/transport companies etc!) Buut, that blog is just like any other, it may well have been edited to only show the good stuff, or they could really be that good! You'll never really know from un-supported internet searches &/or 2nd hand opinions!

Similarly with topcarsz.com - it does appear here: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/topcarsz.com only you've really got to apply the same sorta proviso - you just can't really tell from un-supported internet searches & 2nd hand opinions; altho it is worth noting the Negative Highlights list down the bottom of that page.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRebecca View Post
    Listing was originally found on the Trovit app, but when I inquired, the email came from someone at eCarsZen Garage, but the website is topcarsz.com. Appears they are an auto consignment business. Via a google search, I found several good reviews, but nobody mentions the difference in the website address, so got me a little leery.

Appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks!
    Stay away. I can't find any legitimate websites for it.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)