Thread: CB Radio Gear

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default CB Radio Gear

Midland 75-822 Handheld/Mobile CB Transceiver system. 40 CB channel plus 10 Weather channels. Power supplied by using one of the three included adapters. For portable use, a 6 – AA battery adapter (batteries included) or a 8 – AA rechargeable battery adapter (batteries not included). For mobile use, the unit can direct plug into a cigarette lighter socket (included); my recommendation is to also use an external antenna for better range. Note: this unit is not weatherproof!

The unit was tested and it powers up on both the 6 – AA battery adapter and the cigarette lighter socket adapter. The system was not tested with the rechargeable battery pack (no batteries); the battery charger for the rechargeable battery pack is included.

Midland 22-540 Headset with Boom Mike with a clip-on PTT button comes with the package. It is as-new condition but not in original packaging.

$60 for both items
    -----------------------------------
    Firestik NGP (No Ground Plane) Antenna set. Same as used on a fiberglass 18-wheeler cab or boat. Includes 17’ coax cable, antenna mount with spring, SS mirror/bar clamp and hardware, and 3 antenna masts: 1 – 32.5”, 1 – 36”, and 1 – 48”. The 32.5” is a shortened 36” mast, to allow my Spyder to fit into a trailer, with a new heat shrink sleeve on the cut end; it was successfully tuned with the Midland 75-822 handheld, above, to an SWR of under 1.5.

$60 for set
    Astatic PDC2 SWR Meter. Like new but not in original packaging.

$20
    Package deal on the above items: $125. If you take the package, I’ll include a hand-wired handlebar mount PTT button and J&M 6-pin socket to enable use of a J&M hardwire headset.
    ProComm IM-AF Inverse Multiplexor System. As-new in sealed original packaging. I have not tested this unit to validate its function: it is to be able to use a CB radio through a standard AM/FM antenna.

$20
    All prices are local pickup in Weatherford, TX. I will ship for actual UPS or USPS shipping costs.

Reason for selling: no longer group riding and we've gone to SENA headsets for the two of us.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Photo of the Midland CB mounted on my F3-S.

p.s.: the photo has been edited to remove persons in the background, but the F3-S remained untouched.

Wayne
    Attached Images Attached Images
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap