Spyder Garage

Default 2020 F3-L - what's the best way to get std Windshield mounting brackets?

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post. I'm new to the forums. I have a 2020 Spyder F3-L that came with the Tall Boy windshield. I ordered an F4 Customs windshield only to find that it doesn't work with the Tall Boy mounting brackets. I was wondering what the best way to get the standard brackets would be. I've checked some parts dealers and see them for $108 each. Not sure if forum members swap or buy parts so I figured I'd ask around. Thanks for any and all info. Love the great information I've found so far on this forum!

Spyder Garage

you can order them from somewhere like https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...sories-console

it is part 3100 and 3200. Unfortunately they each cost about $115. the only other thought is see if someone else has changed to a tall boy and has the "regular" brackets that they would be willing to sell to you.

Spyder Garage

When I bought my first F3L, It also came with the tall boy. I had to request that they give me the stock windshield and brackets which they did. Your dealer may still have it, wouldn't hurt to ask, It was your property.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys. I checked out both suggestions and my dealer was willing to give me the brackets for free. I couldn't believe the $115 price tag for each bracket.