Spyder Garage

Default Sport Windshield for Spyder RT Limited

I recently purchased a used 2019 with 1600 miles on it. It had protective plastic on the windshield when I purchased it from the Dealership. I thought it was a new standard windshield. It is actually a sport windshield at 23 inches. Some refer to this size as a shorty. It is 2 inches shorter than stock. I was a Goldwing rider before the Spyder and need a much taller windshield. Stock is 25. I am putting on a 28 inch replacement.

The shield is for sale. It does not have any scratches, bumps or bruises of any kind. Price is $225 with ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

Please do your research on what model years this shield will fit. It is being removed from a 2019. I could not get this image to rotate. Apologies.

PM me if you are interested. FDD21AEE-0863-4848-8313-103AD2E309CF.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DPSPYDER View Post
    I recently purchased a used 2019 with 1600 miles on it. It had protective plastic on the windshield when I purchased it from the Dealership. I thought it was a new standard windshield. It is actually a sport windshield at 23 inches. Some refer to this size as a shorty. It is 2 inches shorter than stock. I was a Goldwing rider before the Spyder and need a much taller windshield. Stock is 25. I am putting on a 28 inch replacement.

The shield is for sale. It does not have any scratches, bumps or bruises of any kind. Price is $225 with ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

Please do your research on what model years this shield will fit. It is being removed from a 2019. I could not get this image to rotate. Apologies.

PM me if you are interested. FDD21AEE-0863-4848-8313-103AD2E309CF.jpg
    Do you still have this shield ?? my e mail yippeee.joy@gmail.com thanks