Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Scored 100%! Some even don't seem like that long ago.....
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

I am "NOT" older than dirt.
    I was there when "DIRT" was INVENTED.
    So there.

Spyder Garage
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    When, "Wanna a buy a Lid", referred to something other than a cover for a container
    2013 Spyder ST-SE5
    US Army 1971-1973
    Army Guard 1990
    Air Guard 1991-2010

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

yep, i thought i saw you there Raven when dirt was made,
    no my space or butch wax
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome, Semper Fi
    2020 RT
    Limited heated seats
    removable back rest & rack
    XK Glow light
    Paint with light painted panels
    (Gone but not forgotten ) 2009 RS SE5
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Never did the milk thing
    I have done every one including the milk thing. Here in Sanpete County, UT we still have a drive-in movie theater. Our riding club does a movie night there every August. It doesn't matter what the movie is, we bring lawn chairs, and someone brings a portable radio to tune to the FM station they broadcast the sound over. Tons of fun.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-14-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

IMG_0497.jpg
    Well that settled it..
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

IMG_0497.jpg
    Well that settled it..
    However: we all know about taking scripture out of context to prove a particular point.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Testing something here;

It seems to work with the smaller size files.

What is the max file size for attachments anyway?

I do a lot of digital animation, so rather than posting a silly picure, I am going to share one of my animations tonight.

Maybe.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    Testing something here;

It seems to work with the smaller size files.

What is the max file size for attachments anyway?

I do a lot of digital animation, so rather than posting a silly picture, I am going to share one of my animations tonight.

Maybe.......
    It looks to me like that 'animated logging truck' image worked OK!

If you open the Go Advanced Edit or Post Entry page, scroll down past the text field to the Additional Options box and on to the Attachments section, and then click on 'Manage Attachments' (which BTW, IMHO is the ONLY good way to properly & safely add attachments to your posts ) then scroll down past the 'Upload files' section to the box labelled 'Attachment Key', it tells you the maximum size AND dimensions of each of the acceptable file types - and they aren't either/or! It doesn't matter what way you post them or add them, your files & images MUST comply with BOTH the maximum size criteria AND the maximum dimension criteria in all respects, or the Forum Platform will either treat them oddly or reject them entirely!

All that said, some non-platform generated/accepted animations often create 'unintended issues' with posts & threads - we had one just a short while ago that stopped anyone viewing it without 'thanking' & 'liking' the post; and another in a title that stopped readers from going to their last unread post in the thread; instead, always forcing them to scroll down from the first post in the thread.... So be warned - some animations might cause issues, and if they do, they might be deleted by Mods/Admin without notice.

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    It looks to me like that 'animated logging truck' image worked OK!

If you open the Go Advanced Edit or Post Entry page, scroll down past the text field to the Additional Options box and on to the Attachments section, and then click on 'Manage Attachments' (which BTW, IMHO is the ONLY good way to properly & safely add attachments to your posts ) then scroll down past the 'Upload files' section to the box labelled 'Attachment Key', it tells you the maximum size AND dimensions of each of the acceptable file types - and they aren't either/or! It doesn't matter what way you post them or add them, your files & images MUST comply with BOTH the maximum size criteria AND the maximum dimension criteria in all respects, or the Forum Platform will either treat them oddly or reject them entirely!

All that said, some non-platform generated/accepted animations often create 'unintended issues' with posts & threads - we had one just a short while ago that stopped anyone viewing it without 'thanking' & 'liking' the post; and another in a title that stopped readers from going to their last unread post in the thread; instead, always forcing them to scroll down from the first post in the thread.... So be warned - some animations might cause issues, and if they do, they might be deleted by Mods/Admin without notice.

Good Luck!
    Thanks for the info. I did attach that one with the forum Manage Attachments app.

My smaller animations are only a few simple frames and I do create them from scratch myself, so I don't think they will cause any problems with the forum.

I am sure the large spinning animations will not work on here. I will stay within the posted limits with the small ones.

I did just now go back and scroll down to find the max file size and image size. Missed that before.
    Last edited by Gwolf; 12-14-2023 at 08:31 PM.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I don't know about animations but my experience has been file size didn't seem to matter much. I use the icon to insert them and it appears the forum software will resize large file size images to fit the posting parameters.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I don't know about animations but my experience has been file size didn't seem to matter much. I use the icon to insert them and it appears the forum software will resize large file size images to fit the posting parameters.
    There are some occasions/circumstances where the Forum software might take larger sized files and adjust them to suit, IF they don't exceed the parameters too much; and others where it might seem to work for you, the poster, but then doesn't necessarily work for everyone else (only it tends to do that 'accept oversized images & re-size them' thing most often if you use 'Manage attachments' to upload them, plus the Forum will then keep them and display them forever instead of losing the image &/or link at some later date ) This generally means that either the Mods hafta go into the background and do some re-sizing; or alternatively, that image just won't work for at least some of your potential viewers, and sometimes when that happens, they can't even open the thread, let alone your post with its over-sized image!

So even if you think you might be getting away with posting larger images by whatever means, if you want all your potential readers to see your pics/images, it's still ALWAYS a good idea to try and stay within the posted size & dimension limits!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-15-2023 at 11:15 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

More truck traffic;

Spyder Garage

Awful close to Anchorage Alaska. They are now experienceing 10:00 am sunrise and 3:30 sunset. It will be a little less a week from now. THEN...the days will start getting LONGER again.

And up by Barrow (i can't remember the new name )...it will be dark all the time until about February.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Seen on a cabin door…

What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand?

Quattro Sinko….

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Awful close to Anchorage Alaska. They are now experienceing 10:00 am sunrise and 3:30 sunset. It will be a little less a week from now. THEN...the days will start getting LONGER again.

And up by Barrow (i can't remember the new name )...it will be dark all the time until about February.

You get the same thing in the mountains. If you live in the valley, the sun goes down behind the mountains about 3 PM, depending on how high the mountains and how deep the valley. Sun don't come up over the mountains to the east until mid-morning.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-16-2023 at 01:58 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    You get the same thing in the mountains. If you live in the valley, the sun goes down behin the mountains about 3 PM, depending on how high the mountains and how deep the valley. Sun don't come up over the mountains to the east until mid morning.
    I was trying to think of something positive to say about the mountains in Florida but nothing came to mind!
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    I was trying to think of something positive to say about the mountains in Florida but nothing came to mind!
    I live in Florida, and I was born in Florida, but I have not been in Florida all my entire life.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Seen on a bumper sticker in Ruidoso New Mexico: "If God had wanted Texans to ski he'd have given them a mountain" LOL

2012 Spyder RTS
    2012 RT-S , BajaRon's plugs and wires 1" spacer Silver

Spyder Garage

Race Car hauler hauling it down the Interstate today...........