Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1189
    Spyder Garage

Back to work Monday…

img-3138e1e1.jpg
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    Back to work Monday…

img-3138e1e1.jpg
    How true!!!!!!

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Oh how true. As I set here with my back nagging!!!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

And that's how I broke my leg skiing 5 weeks ago at 76 years young.

Lew L
    But I'm healing and can put some weight on the knee. It's the MCL tear that will take months more to heal.
    Last edited by Lew L; 03-20-2024 at 12:07 PM.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    And that's how I broke my leg skiing 5 weeks ago at 76 years young.

Lew L
    But I'm healing and can put some weight on the knee. It's the MCL tear that will take months more to heal.
    Praying for a speedy recovery in time for riding season.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Another case of someone who will have some wild and amazing tales to tell in the retirement home, but unfortunantly, nobody is gonna believe half of it.
    At least it will keep the little old blue haired ladies entertained.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by RapidSpyder; 03-21-2024 at 08:53 AM.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

And with tax season in mind…
    img-4f5ac732.jpg
    Last edited by RapidSpyder; 03-21-2024 at 08:59 AM.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    I had to think about that one. But I got it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gldwnger View Post
    Anyone got a good Groundhog Stew Recipe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Anyone got a good Groundhog Stew Recipe
    Yeah, I just happen to have one handy... altho to be honest, this one did start out as a way to cook Galah's, a noisy, rude, pink & grey bird that we've got lots of Down Under (see the pic below - they might look cute, but when there's a million of them chewing your stuff cos they've stripped all the trees bare & now they're crapping on everything too, you really just wanta shoot them... but they're damned near bloody bullet proof, aren't they, those bleedin' Galah's! )

You'll need a large stock-pot full of water & an ongoing source of water to top it up as it boils off; at least one case of beer (to maintain hydration while cooking over a hot stove/fire ); a tablespoon of salt; a Groundhog (or a Galah); a smooth river-rock about the same size as your Groundhog(/Galah); and a heat source that'll boil the pot for at least 8 hours, possibly much longer!

1. Open & start drinking a beer (to get started on maintaining your hydration, of course!);
    2. Fill your Stock-pot with water and put it over the heat source to slowly start warming;
    3. Finish drinking that first beer & open another, start drinking (it's gotta be a HOT stove/fire, & you'll sweat a lot!);
    4. Add the salt & the rock to the water and continue slowly heating while you prepare the Groundhog (or Galah);
    5. Finish 2nd & drink 3rd beer, open next (I said it was HOT, orright! );
    6. Take 1 Groundhog (or Galah), skin & gut it (or pluck it & gut it, as the case may be! ) then drink another beer;
    7. Put the Groundhog (or Galah) into the stock-pot & rapidly bring the water to a rolling boil, you'll be really hot by then, so drink another beer;
    8. Closely monitor the water level in the pot & the heat to ensure the contents remain covered, making sure you drink enough beers to maintain hydration levels while you do;
    9. Have another beer, cos this is taking a looong time;
    10. Check the Groundhog (or Galah) for softness, by drinking another beer & poking said Groundhog (or Galah) with a fork (or a stick);
    11. Drink another beer, cos the bloody Groundhog (or Galah) will still be tougher than the rock, won't it;
    12. Top up the water as necessary, only don't waste any of the beer you just opened by putting it in there instead of water, that won't help the flavour, so you'd better drink that beer & open another;
    13. Check the stick for softness by poking the Groundhog (or Galah), and have another beer cos it's still bloody tough;
    14. Turn up the heat & have another beer, this is taking a bleedin' long time, innit! Have another beer;
    15. Is this freakin' thing ever gonna cook? Have another beer & check the rock hasn't boiled away;
    16. If you're sick of all this by now, or you're close to running out of beer, toss the Groundhog (or Galah) out & have another beer before they all disappear;
    17. Throw the rock at the next passing car just cos you're pissed about how long this is bloody taking and you can;
    18. Have another beer cos picking up that ***in' boiled rock burnt your bloody hand cos it was so freakin' hot after hours in that bleedin' stock-pot; and
    19. If you're still f****ng hungry, have another beer and eat the bloody stock-pot, cos by now it's all you've got left besides the fire and you're probly so drunk it's gonna be as tasty as all anyway!

Try it, I reckon you'll love it! But it does tend to bring on a bit of an aluminium taste in your mouth and a hang-over the next morning, not quite sure why??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-24-2024 at 06:17 PM. Reason: I toned the language down - a lot... cos those ****ing Galah's can really get annoying!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Yeah, I just happen to have one handy... altho to be honest, this one did start out as a way to cook Galah's, a noisy, rude, pink & grey bird that we've got lots of Down Under (see the pic below - they might look cute, but when there's a million of them chewing your stuff cos they've stripped all the trees bare & now they're crapping on everything too, you really just wanta shoot them... but they're damned near bloody bullet proof, aren't they, those bleedin' Galah's! )

You'll need a large stock-pot full of water & an ongoing source of water to top it up as it boils off; at least one case of beer (to maintain hydration while cooking over a hot stove/fire ); a tablespoon of salt; a Groundhog (or a Galah); a smooth river-rock about the same size as your Groundhog(/Galah); and a heat source that'll boil the pot for at least 8 hours, possibly much longer!

1. Open & start drinking a beer (to get started on maintaining your hydration, of course!);
    2. Fill your Stock-pot with water and put it over the heat source to slowly start warming;
    3. Finish drinking that first beer & open another, start drinking (it's gotta be a HOT stove/fire, & you'll sweat a lot!);
    4. Add the salt & the rock to the water and continue slowly heating while you prepare the Groundhog (or Galah);
    5. Finish 2nd & drink 3rd beer, open next (I said it was HOT, orright! );
    6. Take 1 Groundhog (or Galah), skin & gut it (or pluck it & gut it, as the case may be! ) then drink another beer;
    7. Put the Groundhog (or Galah) into the stock-pot & rapidly bring the water to a rolling boil, you'll be really hot by then, so drink another beer;
    8. Closely monitor the water level in the pot & the heat to ensure the contents remain covered, making sure you drink enough beers to maintain hydration levels while you do;
    9. Have another beer, cos this is taking a looong time;
    10. Check the Groundhog (or Galah) for softness, by drinking another beer & poking said Groundhog (or Galah) with a fork (or a stick);
    11. Drink another beer, cos the bloody Groundhog (or Galah) will still be tougher than the rock, won't it;
    12. Top up the water as necessary, only don't waste any of the beer you just opened by putting it in there instead of water, that won't help the flavour, so you'd better drink that beer & open another;
    13. Check the stick for softness by poking the Groundhog (or Galah), and have another beer cos it's still bloody tough;
    14. Turn up the heat & have another beer, this is taking a bleedin' long time, innit! Have another beer;
    15. Is this freakin' thing ever gonna cook? Have another beer & check the rock hasn't boiled away;
    16. If you're sick of all this by now, or you're close to running out of beer, toss the Groundhog (or Galah) out & have another beer before they all disappear;
    17. Throw the rock at the next passing car just cos you're pissed about how long this is bloody taking and you can;
    18. Have another beer cos picking up that ***in' boiled rock burnt your bloody hand cos it was so freakin' hot after hours in that bleedin' stock-pot; and
    19. If you're still f****ng hungry, have another beer and eat the bloody stock-pot, cos by now it's all you've got left besides the fire and you're probly so drunk it's gonna be as tasty as all anyway!

Try it, I reckon you'll love it! But it does tend to bring on a bit of an aluminium taste in your mouth and a hang-over the next morning, not quite sure why??
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-24-2024 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)

Spyder Garage

Bad Biking Accident.............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

This would be a really funny parody on the old beer commercial if it weren't so true

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

image_7D0CD363-D453-43EE-8172-6D9FCEF37971.jpeg

Early 60’s for me but still holds true…

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey