Spyder Garage

Default Mono Seat Cowl open and closed

I hope this helps someone like myself that had questions regarding the inside of the mono seat cowl..I purchased this not only for the look of the spyder but for a little bit of storage for my gloves and other little things...It just goes rite on once the seat is taken off...a little expensive but I think it was worth it...at the end of the day its a toy and every time I think im done I see something else that can either help with safety and or comfort...lol...as everyone says ryde safe and ryde comfortable..but most of all RYDE...lol

mono seat cowl open3.jpgmono seat cowl closed.jpgMono seat cowl open2.jpg

Spyder Garage

I have the 2021 F3 Special and it came with the seat cowl. I swap it out with the rear seat whenever I don't have a rider. I like the look it adds to my spyder and would rather have it on than off.
    2021 F3-S Special , Gravity Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohRider View Post
    I have the 2021 F3 Special and it came with the seat cowl. I swap it out with the rear seat whenever I don't have a rider. I like the look it adds to my spyder and would rather have it on than off.
    Same here when my wife rides with me I have the cannonball seat for her comfort..other then that I just swap it out and keep on rolling...I have a lot of gas station conversations and I have only had the mono seat cowl just this past weekend..lol...