Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Fender came in. It's just sitting on a foam block. I just wanted to make sure the grey will look right. Definitely getting it painted. 20210506_163730_copy_2000x934.jpg

Spyder Garage

I like that look way better. That's on my wish list as well.
    2021 F3-S Special , Gravity Grey

Spyder Garage

Trying to find the dupont formula for the paint code. I either have to find a shop that uses ppg or paint it black. I really want it gray

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    It has been re-ported that BRP has made the Fog lights better so investigate that first ...... otherwise I'd buy some DRL's from Denali ( about the same cost ).... they make night into DAY .... good luck .... Mike
    Not the Denalis, but was just checking my LED lumens output for the LED headlights and foglights I installed in 2015. At the time, the ones I installed were far brighter than Tricled offered, Lamonster had not released his as of then, but mine were still more Lumens.

Was just researching the currently available LEDs from the same manufacturer I got them from before. No plans to change, but 6 or so years of increased lumen output, I could go from our current 12,800 lumens to 19,200 lumens. Ironic to think, the masses here previously were endorsing as super bright, Tricled headlights and foglights, that had issues burning out, and offered under 8000 lumens.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I bought the Arc LED Daytime Running Light / Fog Light from SlingMods for my 2021 F3 Ltd and I go to install and find wiring already in place. The switch plugs in fine but the lights harness doesn’t have the same connectors. Is there a way to install these or do I have to get the BRP lights? Thanks

Update: I figured it out and got them installed. Now for the LED headlights, Frunk nose light, and a few other goodies!
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Just a word of caution - if oncoming cars are flashing you and cars you follow hit their brakes (and your high beams are not on) - your accessory lights are aimed way too high. And that can be just as dangerous as as not having enough light. Even the brightest lights, properly aimed, shouldn't blind people. I love a ton of light and had Baja Design Squadron Pros on my GS Adventure and Denali D7s (monster bright lights) on my Goldwing - and they didn't blind anyone (unless they were on full power). I ran them at 50% as DRLs and on full power on high beam. Be Safe, Be Seen (and Be Careful)!
    2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black