Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Lansdale Bike Night

Lansdale Bike Night is Saturday, Sept. 12 - Any PA spyders planning on being there (other than me)?

Steve
    Very Happy Owner 2013 RT Ltd.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Reply about bike night

Hey Steve we plan on going, we are located in Lower Gwynedd near Wissahickon H.S. Were you going to be in the show or just go to the show? Maybe we can hook up sometime this weekend to meet. Monday sometime maybe better.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I are planning to attend with a couple of friends on Harleys. You're almost in our backyard (<10 mins) - our daughter goes to WHS and I had the bike in the WMS parking lot two weeks ago. Motza just posted a comment in the General Discussion forum saying he'll be attending as well. I'm just looking forward to meeting some other local Spyder riders.

Let me know if you have some idea where to park or when to arrive, so we can try to meet up.

Steve
    Very Happy Owner 2013 RT Ltd.

Spyder Garage

I'll be there@ 7:00

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Steve, you were just up the street from our house with your Spyder if you were at the h.s. My wife and i were gonna ride in the morning tomorrow, maybe we could hook up later and see your spyer. What color is it? Ours is the full moon color with upgrades. Talk to you later, Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Lansdale Bike Night is Saturday, Sept. 12 - Any PA spyders planning on being there (other than me)?

Steve
    I may go. I have a cousin that lives in Lansdale and a brother in Doylestown.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5