Spyder Garage

Default My 2020 RTL has a Belt Tensioner/Harmonic dampener!

As a new member of the Spyder family this spring and new owner of a 2021 RTL, I have been on a steep learning curve as you can imagine. One of the mysteries was if I would need a harmonic dampener or not. I found out yesterday that mine has it installed from the factory. One less modification for me to buy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

I thought I read all the big ones have it, I haven't looked at the wifes f3s yet.
    When I get near it it's because we're headed out.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Namrajf View Post
    As a new member of the Spyder family this spring and new owner of a 2021 RTL, I have been on a steep learning curve as you can imagine. One of the mysteries was if I would need a harmonic dampener or not. I found out yesterday that mine has it installed from the factory. One less modification for me to buy!
    That seems to be the factory one with the smaller roller and bearing. The reason that they said they would come from the factory preinstalled on the 2020 and up then was pulled was because the bearing wouldn't last long. If it were mine I would order the "Kit" from Lamonster so I could replace the roller/bearing if/when it failed.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue