Hi Everyone,

I've been riding bikes since I was 12 back in the early 80's and while looking for a larger "comfy" ride, I stumbled across what is now my 2014 RT Limited! I bought it from a friend. Great shape with 10K miles and I'm loving it.

Maybe after the new excitement wares a bit I might change my tune but right now, I don't have any desire to ride my old bike. Seems like a big awakening for me. I love this Spyder!

Anyway, I'm new to the Spyder Scene and had a few questions please:

I don't know the color of the bike. The seller said it was Black Cherry but I find no reference to Black Cherry anywhere. It looks like it has Red-ish or Purple flakes in it when you look at it indoors but outdoors it looks black. I did find a another thread here that mentioned something about Black Cherry being something else but now I can't find it for some reason.

Is the "Chunk" that happens when shifting into first gear or reverse from neutral "really normal"? Seller said it was.

I'm finding that when I get it up to 60MPH or so, the tires seems rock solid with no shake, and the bike "feels" fine and stable with no shake, but if I look at the mirrors or the windshield, I can see a slight "rocking" motion. Wondering if this slight vibration/rocking back and forth (vertically) is normal or if I might have a tire out of whack or something.

I'm getting a full fluid service on it next week at a Can Am Dealer and I planned to ask them also but looking for any thoughts on the above.

Thanks and great to be here.

Pat