Spyder Garage

Cool Your 2021 Ryker Rally 'Out the Door' price? Indiana USA

hi all, in process of purchasing new 2021 ryker rally in next couple of weeks. I know there is a alot of old threads on this. But new year, new thread hope ya don't mind. So please let me know. Out the door price you paid in indiana and dealer if we are able to post were you got it from. I have a figure in my head but want to see if I'm close to what you paid for 2021 ryker rally.plus looking for a good dealer to for Service and warranty. We have a can am dealer but the only carrier off road. I'm already talking to a dealer that's about 75 miles away. So please let me know and thanks for info.
    Last edited by ketchup; 04-14-2021 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Spelling

Spyder Garage

It might depend on where you are at in Indiana....north, south, central? You may be better off going to a neighboring state if near the border. Be prepared to pay the retail with maybe some small adjustments on dealer fees, etc. I didn't buy there (I bought used), but Maximum Powersports in Peru seems to be a good dealer and they have done quality work for me in the past. The Indianapolis dealers have mixed reviews, but I might check out Dreyer if I was looking.

Spyder Garage

I can't help with pricing - but I do agree with Boilermaker - depends greatly on where in Indiana you are located. Dreyer Honda Can-am on Washington Street in Indianapolis is the Sponsor Dealer for the US Spyder Ryders Brickyard Chapter. Salesman Josh is amazing! I do non-warranty work on Spyders and Rykers out of Indianapolis and Josh and I have a good rapport.

Further north - Maximum Powersports in Peru is amazing! Their Service Department is the best around in my opinion. Living on the Southside of Indianapolis, if it's warranty work that I won't do myself - we go to Maximum. Tires on the wife's Spyder I do take to Dreyer. Any oil change/etc I do myself.

Hope this helps!
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Cool

I don’t live in Indiana but all my kin is Hoosier

Pricing- you needn’t pay more than MSRP. I bought a 2020 Ryker Rally @ MSRP from the only Can Am dealer in Topeka Kansas (CycleZone). Very nice people there. I dealt with the sales Mgr

Ryker Rally Servicing- I rode mine for a year and other than checking tire pressure & motor oil level, it didn’t need service. Of course I only put 4K miles on in a years time, then did the first oil change & filter (engine). The Ryker doesn’t require much in the need for servicing, now if you don’t want to get your hands dirty, doing the servicing, wear disposable nitrile gloves. This may be a bit of over simplification but I’ve had no trouble with my Ryker Rally, & I ride daily
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I forgot to mention, imotorsports sells @ MSRP. I considered using them but they wanted 14 days to deliver. I didn’t want to wait. They’ll sell over the phone or internet
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shakin_jake View Post
    I forgot to mention, imotorsports sells @ MSRP. I considered using them but they wanted 14 days to deliver. I didn’t want to wait. They’ll sell over the phone or internet
    MSRP+....They always seem to be listed $1000-$1500 higher than the competition whether new or used so Ive never even started a conversation with them.

1973 Honda CL 350 Scrambler (given to Son)
    2018 Vespa Primavera (Wife’s ride)
    2008 Spyder GS
    2020 Piaggio MP3

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AVBIZ View Post
    MSRP+....They always seem to be listed $1000-$1500 higher than the competition whether new or used so Ive never even started a conversation with them.
    truth = https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/defa...er&make=can-am
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:33:01 AM CDT, sales@imotorsportsinc.com <sales@imotorsportsinc.com> wrote:

Richard

We're sold out of Rykers at the moment. We should have more next month

thanks

Spyder Garage

Thank you very much boilermaker. I am in central Indiana, 75 miles from indy. I seen maximum power sports web site. That's good to know about there service and such. I am talking to dryer can am at the moment. Thanks again for the info. Plus peru is not that far from me. Will have to look I to them to for warranty work

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jdr00ejr View Post
    I can't help with pricing - but I do agree with Boilermaker - depends greatly on where in Indiana you are located. Dreyer Honda Can-am on Washington Street in Indianapolis is the Sponsor Dealer for the US Spyder Ryders Brickyard Chapter. Salesman Josh is amazing! I do non-warranty work on Spyders and Rykers out of Indianapolis and Josh and I have a good rapport.

Further north - Maximum Powersports in Peru is amazing! Their Service Department is the best around in my opinion. Living on the Southside of Indianapolis, if it's warranty work that I won't do myself - we go to Maximum. Tires on the wife's Spyder I do take to Dreyer. Any oil change/etc I do myself.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the info. It's a small world. I am talking to Josh at dryer and seems to be great to deal with. I'm only about 75. Miles away from them. Good to hear you. Have delt with them. I will also check out maximum for sure too. I wasn't for sure on dryer service shop.i need to check and see what maximum have in stock.i kinda figured on paying msrp. But the dealer fees and such is what I do t want to get messed on. When I was talking to dryer he mentioned they usually get 13,500 for ryker rallys.he also said he can probably do better and I said ya I think you Can to. So waiting to hear back from him. I think I will contact maximum power sports In the morning to see what they have and maybe out the door price. Never hurts to see what's best deal to get. Good to know about real experience with dealers to real people have had. Thanks again for the Info. Plus didn't even about dryer and brickyard chapters.

Spyder Garage

Thanks all for replying please keep comments coming. Best to have alot of info.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I hope you Guys are aware enough to realize that the lowest absolute OTD price is not always the best deal.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Old timer, Yes I do, that's why I am curious on what other have paid and got with the deal. (I forgot that part in my post). I know. It's up to me to decide if I'm happy with the price I pay. Plus the friendship of a dealer. Can go a long way. I just trying to get a starting point. I would appreciate if you could give me some tips too. You can never have enough info.thank you.when it comes to back in fourth on price and stuff. Just never been that person. But that's will have to change. Plus I think a dealer should look to the future relationship not just that day sale. I just sold my 2020 harley davidson road glide special had a 1000 miles on it. When I got it the dealer was the best but after the sale it was not.plus had a couple of small paint issues on the bike. I took it back to them a couple of days after i got it. The dealer documented it. Harley approved it. Then 2 days later the dealer call and said harley said they would not cover it. So that is why I got ride of it. But I'm getting off topic. Sorry. Please keep the info coming thanks

Spyder Garage

If you talk to iMotorsports, remember to tell them that you are a Spyderlovers.com member and ask for the forum pricing, which in general is MSRP + $303 to the Illinois state graft fund with freight and prep waived. Accessories are 10% off or you might push and get better.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ketchup View Post
    Old timer, Yes I do, that's why I am curious on what other have paid and got with the deal. (I forgot that part in my post). I know. It's up to me to decide if I'm happy with the price I pay. Plus the friendship of a dealer. Can go a long way. I just trying to get a starting point. I would appreciate if you could give me some tips too. You can never have enough info.thank you.when it comes to back in fourth on price and stuff. Just never been that person. But that's will have to change. Plus I think a dealer should look to the future relationship not just that day sale. I just sold my 2020 harley davidson road glide special had a 1000 miles on it. When I got it the dealer was the best but after the sale it was not.plus had a couple of small paint issues on the bike. I took it back to them a couple of days after i got it. The dealer documented it. Harley approved it. Then 2 days later the dealer call and said harley said they would not cover it. So that is why I got ride of it. But I'm getting off topic. Sorry. Please keep the info coming thanks
    Sounds like you have the right approach. Good luck on your quest.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

I live in northern IN, near South Bend, and the closest dealer for me was actually LeadersRPM in Kalamazoo, MI. I pick up my Rally in two days, and I got it for $12001 (no accessories, all in including taxes, no fees except $55 for financing). It was about $500 below MSRP.

They were very friendly in my emails and phone calls, as well as a visit to the store in person a few weeks ago.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fribur View Post
    I live in northern IN, near South Bend, and the closest dealer for me was actually LeadersRPM in Kalamazoo, MI. I pick up my Rally in two days, and I got it for $12001 (no accessories, all in including taxes, no fees except $55 for financing). It was about $500 below MSRP.

They were very friendly in my emails and phone calls, as well as a visit to the store in person a few weeks ago.
    Congratulations. The dealership I'm taking to just came back and said 13000 all in Just bike. But yours beats that. Hmmmm

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AVBIZ View Post
    ### I followed the link CopperSpyder posted which is the current live link for imotorsports (as of today 4/20/21). There are at least a half dozen listings for 2021 Ryker Rallies @ $11,499 which is MSRP. That’s the same price I paid for my 2020 Ryker Rally 3/15/20 so in the past year it looks like imotorsports is still selling Ryker Rallies @ MSRP. Hey!, if you can find a dealer willing to sell @ $1000-$1500 under MSRP, more power to you. At the risk of repeating myself, the only reason I didn’t buy my 2020 Ryker Rally from imotorsports is the sales rep I spoke with said it would take 14 days to deliver after the purchase agreement was accepted. I would think anyone wanting to pay no more than MSRP for a Ryker Rally and didn’t mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery, then buying from imotorsports would be a good way to go. Others may have better and different ideas
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by old Timer View Post
    I hope you Guys are aware enough to realize that the lowest absolute OTD price is not always the best deal.

### I totally agree with you Gran Pa but Jake refuses to pay over MSRP. I’ve purchased new motorcycles in the past from the local dealer who also sells the entire Can Am line. IIRC the last bike I bought from them (RideNow Ocala Fla.) was a 2008 KLR 650. I actually paid a little under MSRP. I always try to do business with the locals, preferring to keep my money in the local economy but not if that local business wants an arm and a leg and at the time I was ready to buy (approx. a year ago) the local Can Am dealer wanted $1500 on top of MSRP. Fuhgedabowdit!
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Yesterday when I talked to iMotorsports, I was told they are sold out of all 900 and Rally Rykers. I did not inquire 600's. The 900/Rally units listed on their website, like Cycletrader.com dealer listings, are just bait. A week ago, when they had at least one Rally edition, I was quoted $11,499 plus $499 freight plus $303 doc fee on a Rally. I regret not having jumped on it.

Today I visited Mancuso at 11415 Gulf Fwy in Houston. For a 900 Ace, I was quoted $10,199 + $998 freight + $998 prep + $793 taxes + $125 doc fee + $112 lic/reg, TOTD $13,224. I countered with 12,224 and they declined.

After that, I called Mancuso Southwest in Houston. They quoted $12,450 OTD and would not take 12,224 (also for the 900 Ace).

In my area it is a seller's market.