Spyder Garage

Default Spider RT detailing

First let’s get this out-of-the-way. I am simply no longer capable of detailing my motorcycles nor my spyder like I used to. Although very apprehensive, I called a mobile auto detailer to see if he was willing to look at my vehicle and give me a price. After one or two calls back-and-forth he said a total detail would be $200. Although I thought that was a little high, I figure my time is worth money also so I went head and made an appointment. The detailer showed up with a fully contained van and two other workers. They washed, cut, Polished and sealed the paint. They shined all the black parts including the tires and detailed and waxed the wheels. He also had me come out and look for any scratches that they messed. I only found one and he took care of it immediately. They worked on the bike for two hours which for me to do it would’ve taken several more. What a great experience! It was well worth the cash spent and of course I tipped them for their good work. Next spring I will use them again to get my bike ready for the season. $200 is a lot of money in my book but after looking at all the work they did work the time they spent doing it, I thought it was a bargain.

Spyder Garage

Before and after pics?

Spyder Garage

If you feel job was good & worth the $$$ glad found some one capable & diligent

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear the detailing went well. That's a good idea for future consideration.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRuckus View Post
    Before and after pics?
    Not really, but picture your bike in the show room and think of it as several steps better looking. I have owned a lot of motorcycles and detailed them very carefully with many hours of work. This is better than showroom quality.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-13-2021 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)