Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers Racing Muffler --------

SOLD! I put exactly zero miles on this Two Brothers Racing Muffler as I removed it as soon as my 2011 RSS was delivered. I replaced it with a stock muffler. The Two Brothers is in excellent shape and doesn't appear to have been on the bike for a lot of miles. There are no dents and only superficial light scratches on the stainless steel body. The mounting bracket is in "as new" appearance. The cat delete pipe shows heat discoloration but has no dents or damage. Both the front and rear stickers are intact and the end cap still has the decal in place. There is some chafing on the muffler body underneath the support strap but that is covered and not visible when the unit is installed. I can't honestly state the mileage on the muffler since the bike went through a trade and then was wholesaled to a dealer so there is no way for me to establish the date of installation. Photos show the excellent condition. $275 including shipping in CONUS.
    2 Brothers - 1.jpg
    2 Brothers - 2.jpg
    2 Brothers - 3.jpg
    2 Brothers - 4.jpg
    Last edited by Terraplane8Bob; 04-23-2021 at 02:29 PM. Reason: ITEM sO

Spyder Garage

will it fit a 2016 F3 ???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tjranch9 View Post
    will it fit a 2016 F3 ???
    NO, it'll fit pre-2013 GS, RS, or RSS models, all of which came with the 998 V-Twin motors and required different muffler hanger/mountings to those of later models, and a different connector pipe & angle to the later models too.

So it's only going to be a 'straight swap' fit on those pre-2013 models, altho possibly the muffler box itself could be made to fit on a later model Spyder if you could source/fabricate the necessary different connector pipe & muffler hangers.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

thank you...

Spyder Garage

pm sent