Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Are there any F3 Passenger foot peg extensions available?

I have been waiting for a while to get my passenger seat and foot pegs in for my new F3 (plain jane) so my wife can go riding with me.

I am 6'2" and She is 4'8". I already know there is no way in hell she can drive my F3 with it being setup in position 5 but when I just had her sit on the cowling (being protected from her weight) and try to extend her feet down to where the footpegs are going to be installed at and it looks like she is going to come up about 6 to 8 inches short of reaching the pegs. Since I am still waiting on the pegs and the seat I am wondering if they have any "extensions" or way for her to stabilize her feet? Or should I just give it up and try to exchange the seat and foot pegs for store credits since these were financed with the bike?

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

If you order Brp’s passenger floorboards you can purchase extensions from Pierre at Canamspyderaccessories.
    2019 F3S , Blue

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Severnpaul View Post
    If you order Brp’s passenger floorboards you can purchase extensions from Pierre at Canamspyderaccessories.
    Thanks I already have Ultimate F3 floorboards, I'll give him a call if the dealer cannot meet my needs when my order finally comes in from Can-am.

I am really starting to regret ordering the oem passenger seat from the dealer.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage
    2019 F3S , Blue