Thread: Reporting posts

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Reporting posts

The blurb undier the edit window for the report link says to use it only for problem posts like unauthorized ads or insulting posts, etc.

Is it OK to use the report link to alert the mods to posts that obviously are in the wrong forum, or other problems with a post?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Yes Got it. Thanks.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I believe just about every post, particularly if it's a long post, goes sideways or out of bounds in one way or another. Just the nature of the beast.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    I believe just about every post, particularly if it's a long post, goes sideways or out of bounds in one way or another. Just the nature of the beast.
    True. What I was wondering about are posts like the one for tires for sale that was in the general discussion when it really belongs in the for sale discussion.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    True. What I was wondering about are posts like the one for tires for sale that was in the general discussion when it really belongs in the for sale discussion.
    Your right, probably just a new poster and is not familiar with this site. Takes a while to know this site, I still don't know it all.

Spyder Garage

A PM to one or all of the mods will get the situation looked at quickly. There are always one or two on board at most times. The situation with the tires has already been addressed.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 04-12-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red