Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default My new F4 Customs short/wide/vented RT windscreen for OEM Sport Windscreen

I've got way too many windscreens. In addition to the stock windscreen that came on my 2021 RT, I've got a 7Jurock and (2) F4 Customs. I just don't need this many. I use one of the F4 Custom screens in winter (wide/smoke/vented) but need/want something much smaller for the warm summers here in NC. I'm using the OEM windscreen now and it's ok but I'd like a cut down version. I do NOT want to cut my OEM windscreen nor do I want a screen that's been cut. Cash flow is currently an issue so I'm proposing an even trade.

I have a brand new (never mounted) F4 Customs short/wide/clear/vented windscreen I bought from their clearance section this past winter. I removed it from the wrapping once just to see if I could find the "flaw". I can't see one anywhere, not that I was expecting to find one. I'd like to trade this for an OEM BuRP "Adjustable Sport Windshield" (part 219400956) in similar (as new) condition.

Obviously, a local trade would be best to avoid any shipping charges but I'd consider other.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quick bump to the top. I know this is a long shot and if I can't trade it in about a week, I'll just sell it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Purchased an OEM shorty windscreen. I'll post this for sale shortly.