Spyder Garage

Default Houston TX Area Can Am Dealers for Ryker purchase?

I'm shopping for a Ryker 900 in the Houston area. Any suggestions/advice regarding the dealers in that area? It looks like the Mancuso chain has almost cornered that market - anyone have any dealings with them?
    Thanks!

Spyder Garage

I bought my 2020 Spyder RT from Mancuso South.
    I found them easy to work with, I feel that I got a great price.
    I had been thinking and researching for a couple years, when I finally decided to buy I knew exactly what I wanted.
    I had my son call late one evening and speak to the store manager they are friends through business.
    The following morning I walked in did the paper work and was riding before noon.
    I think you would be well satisfied dealing with them.

Spyder Garage

My first stop was at Mancuso North (I45). Their store gives a bad first impression. Lots of partially assembled vehicles in the showroom. It looks like a chop shop!

The salesman was cordial and came back with an offer that was close to my target price. I asked for a test ride and he told me his manager does not allow test rides on Saturdays. I told him that his manager just cost him a sale and walked off.

Next, I went to Wild West (I10 Katy). Had a very good experience, got a test ride and we negotiated a deal.

YMMV.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer11 View Post
    My first stop was at Mancuso North (I45). Their store gives a bad first impression. Lots of partially assembled vehicles in the showroom. It looks like a chop shop!

The salesman was cordial and came back with an offer that was close to my target price. I asked for a test ride and he told me his manager does not allow test rides on Saturdays. I told him that his manager just cost him a sale and walked off.

Next, I went to Wild West (I10 Katy). Had a very good experience, got a test ride and we negotiated a deal.

YMMV.
    When did all this happen? Did you buy a Ryker? How was the selection? I tried iMotorsports but they say they are sold out of Rykers and won't have more until May. I have heard good things about Wild West.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RickD View Post
    When did all this happen? Did you buy a Ryker? How was the selection? I tried iMotorsports but they say they are sold out of Rykers and won't have more until May. I have heard good things about Wild West.
    This was in November 2020. The selection at Wild West was minimal. They had 1 600 and 1 900. I bought the 900.