Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PedalBox vs Pedal Commander

Soooo, which Throttle response unit is better? Its very very very close.

You can get yours for 998 ROTAX engines, 1330 ROTAX or RYKER here:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/shop

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    Soooo, which Throttle response unit is better? Its very very very close.

You can get yours for 998 ROTAX engines, 1330 ROTAX or RYKER here:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/shop
    Very painful to watch! Or did I watch it wrong?

Spyder Garage

Why painful?

It looks pretty swish Martin! A bit 'easier' than the Pedal Commander, even if just to use because of the basic '+' / '-' arrangement on the control box, and maybe a tiiiny bit less aggressive on the 'control intervention', especially at the upper end. You looked like you were having fun stepping the rear tire out juuust a little!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hmmm.... painful in which way? i mean my face is not perfect for video, but is there anything you dont like specifically so I can avoid it next time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoginedgewood View Post
    Very painful to watch! Or did I watch it wrong?

Spyder Garage

`the best thing about our spyders is that you can slide the back on wet rod without being afraid you will fall down.. i love it... ))
    But its being hard for me to do such review, coz I am really on thin ice and i want to stay neutral and not play politics.
    however, i have another rule, i will never sell items i will not trust personally, soooo... but still its hard....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Why painful?

It looks pretty swish Martin! A bit 'easier' than the Pedal Commander, even if just to use because of the basic '+' / '-' arrangement on the control box, and maybe a tiiiny bit less aggressive on the 'control intervention', especially at the upper end. You looked like you were having fun stepping the rear tire out juuust a little!

Spyder Garage

Hmmm.... painful in which way? i mean my face is not perfect for video, but is there anything you dont like specifically so I can avoid it next time?
    I had no idea what he was promoting, was about 15 minutes in before I knew what it did. I guess he's quite popular but I don't need the weather forecast from the day a video was made when im trying to learn something!

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I haven't had time to watch this yet (hopefully tonight). But I will definitely take time as I would like a little more power on my F3T. BTW, I love your video's.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Buddy, you are talking to me you know the author of the video and i am not popular, but few people around do know me I am just a normal dude that have decide not to just give facts to his video but also a little bit of joy and relax in this super fast era.

However I have to say, you have point. But this was meant to be as more advanced video, as I have 2-3 videos about pedal commander already that do explain the product itself or in other words - throttle response unit

One video is here:

Q&A is here

and tomorrow I will do a last Q&A about Throttle response unit that will explain more.

I had no idea what he was promoting, was about 15 minutes in before I knew what it did. I guess he's quite popular but I don't need the weather forecast from the day a video was made when im trying to learn something!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I haven't had time to watch this yet (hopefully tonight). But I will definitely take time as I would like a little more power on my F3T. BTW, I love your video's.

Hi buddy, thanx,. also wait for Q&A that I will post on Wednesday, as there is still some not super clear message I guess, so I made it clear today and I will post it on Wednesday

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Buddy, you are talking to me you know the author of the video and i am not popular, but few people around do know me I am just a normal dude that have decide not to just give facts to his video but also a little bit of joy and relax in this super fast era.

However I have to say, you have point. But this was meant to be as more advanced video, as I have 2-3 videos about pedal commander already that do explain the product itself or in other words - throttle response unit

One video is here:

Q&A is here

and tomorrow I will do a last Q&A about Throttle response unit that will explain more.
    Oops. Sorry if I stopped on toes. I’m new to can Am and new to the forum.

Spyder Garage

No no no... you are absolutely right, and i al always about honesty.. so as I said, you was right, and i must think also in the way, that when i do some review, even it is a continuation to existing one, i must at least wrap up the topic.. that is a good point.!!!! and thank you for that,
    martin

Oops. Sorry if I stopped on toes. I’m new to can Am and new to the forum.

Spyder Garage

Hey Martin, what's the difference between the Pedal box you sell and the 1 that Lamonster sells? I have a 2018 RT Limited. Tx
    Lamonster Bumpskid
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Tricled LED Backup light
    Tricled LED Headlight
    Lordco LED Signal Light
    Jurock Windshield
    Sirius XM Satellite Radio

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dmartin View Post
    Hey Martin, what's the difference between the Pedal box you sell and the 1 that Lamonster sells? I have a 2018 RT Limited. Tx
    Hi, my pedalbox has our own logic,. that means we have tested it and set it up by ourselves.
    tests were done in 5-6 months of testing period times.
    what lamonster sells I dont know. With all respect i have to them i have never tested their PB. I know what actually they sell, but I will not comment because again, i have not tested it and it would be completely unfair!!!

Martin

Spyder Garage

I have the Pedal Box from Martin and really like the quicker throttle response and simplicity. I can hide it under the right speaker cover or double side tape it and keep it up on top somewhere. Quick set up and no problems.
    2021 Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by milryder View Post
    I have the Pedal Box from Martin and really like the quicker throttle response and simplicity. I can hide it under the right speaker cover or double side tape it and keep it up on top somewhere. Quick set up and no problems.

Spyder Garage

I just installed one on Jacob's F3S without the Top Cuff mounting. It's under the right side service cover.
    IMG_7205.jpgIMG_7207.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I just installed one on Jacob's F3S without the Top Cuff mounting. It's under the right side service cover.
    IMG_7205.jpgIMG_7207.jpg
    )))
    yes its my most popular place these days as well.
    m.