Spyder Garage

Default Saddlebags Oxford P50R - $150

These bags are for sale now...thanks for understanding for pulling the prior ad.

------------------------EDITED to note one of the straps was not used and is now missing. I did not use it due to it being short around the exhaust. I can throw in a Rok strap if someone wants it. Msg me first.

I used these twice on my 2014 Can-Am Spyder ST-S and are still in great shape. They are not bike specific. A lot more room than I imagined, but no longer need since I am upgrading to a Spyder with built on saddlebags.

Local pickup (Columbia, MO) or USPS Priority 2-5 Day Shipping (If available...contact me if you want shipping.)

Transactions in person are cash only and if shipped, PayPal is preferred. PM me and we can discuss.

**NOTES about Shipping**
    1. You pay shipping postage. The cost varies by location.
    2. I only charge what USPS charges me.
    3. If you want the exact shipping cost, you will need to message me.
    4. You can get an "approximate" postage amount by going to the USPS site and using the following:

Sender zip: 65202
    Box Size: 23" x 15" x 10"
    Box and Item(s) Weight Rounded Up: 9 pounds
    Mail Services Type: Priority Mail 2 - 5 days (if available)

20210121_104549.jpg20200502_113910.jpg20200502_113922.jpg20200502_113931.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxford P50R Saddle Bags
    -- Twenty five liters is roughly the size of an average high school back pack and this pannier set doubles that capacity. The P50R set is triangular in form to match the styling of modern sport and sport touring motorcycles and features top and side entry zippers to make accessing your stuff a breeze.
    -- Waterproofing: includes waterproof liners
    -- 38L total capacity (50L total expanded), 19-25L per bag
    -- Electrical pass thru port with internal pocket to carry a device
    -- Elasticated net for extra storage on top of the bags
    -- Large top opening and 360 degree opening zips for easy access to contents
    -- Internal net pocket
    -- Shoulder strap
    -- Heat resistant base (protects the bags in case of momentary contact with the exhaust)
    -- Rubberized under panel allows bag to grip bodywork without scratching
    -- 7 point secure fitting system (under-seat safety strap, over-seat straps and 4 webbing straps) ***Missing one strap
    -- Removable waterproof liners
    -- 17.7" L x 11" W (14.5" W expanded) x 11" H
    Last edited by bayoumanPIBE; 05-11-2021 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Noted missing one strap
    Life's short...Play it by ear and ryde!