Spyder Garage

Default Looking at a Ryker

Hi all. I sold my F3 since I don’t do any long trips anymore. I am looking at a Ryker Rally but have not been able to find a deal. So far all I get is List plus Doc. Shipping and Tax over $14K.. can anyone who bought one recently comment?
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Spyder Garage

Thats pretty normal. The Rykers are very popular and in demand. As long as it remains like that, the dealers have no reason to do mark downs when they are selling like hot cake at msrp. Every now and then Can Am will run a promotion like low financing rates or $600 in free accessories, but thats been about it so far.
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Spyder Garage

I found the same thing. Finally one dealer sold it to me at full msrp but no dealer prep or extra fees. Sad when full price Is a good deal. I bought in feb

They delivered to my house fir free too. Did the whole deal all over the phone and mail.

Full msrp
    Tax
    Title

That’s all I paid. -$1000 under other dealers.

Cedar creek motor sports , WI

Spyder Garage

I suppose my first question is what do you consider "a deal?" In this country, at least, buying a motorcycle, largely considered a recreational toy, is much different, in my experience, than buying an automobile.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Currently, there is a lot of "no dealing" going on.

You have two options. Buy it because you want it OR let your checkbook do the walking.

Seriously, one may have to do a lot of searching to find a good deal these days.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The entire recreational sport industry is built around supply and demand.........Period.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

So this is actually my first post-- I've been lurking for a while.

I've never ridden before, and I'm picking up my 2021 Ryker Rally from a dealership in Michigan on Saturday, April 17.

I managed to get it new for about $500 under MSRP, and 10% off of accessories, with a $55 finance charge and no other fees at all. Including 6% tax, it was $12001 plus the accessories, out the door.

With the 0.99% finance option and $4k down, I'm looking at a payment of about $140 a month. That's pretty awesome for me.

Seems like a good deal with what I see on threads here-- it was LeadersRPM in Kalamazoo if you want the name. They were not willing to negotiate, but that was the price they quoted and it was better than the responses you see above.

Spyder Garage

This is a ways for you, but you might want to call David Levitt at Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista, AZ. Their number is (520) 459-2589. They are the most straight-up and fairest dealer I've ever seen. It would at least give you an option or confirm what you are finding elsewhere. Feel free to mention I sent you; I don't get anything for it.

Rob Owen
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

I found pretty much every dealer in the country sells for full
    Msrp. If they stick together they all win . The bike is most likely in high demand.

When I buy a car I find great deals. I was unable to get any dealer movement on price on the Ryker. Finally I found a dealer that claimed to beat any offer and they did

Spyder Garage

ATM on 2020 they have 1K off and .99% APR. That is what I ended up doing. Even had my dealer find one and bring it to the dealership.
    2020 Rally , black