Spyder Garage

Smile New FT3 for $400!

Just fitted the cat converter delete pipe.
    I can hardly believe the difference. Free revving, especially in the lower gears, seems like lots of extra power, much better ride.
    Like having a new Ft3 for just $400 (ish)

Baz

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BazF View Post
    Just fitted the cat converter delete pipe.
    I can hardly believe the difference. Free revving, especially in the lower gears, seems like lots of extra power, much better ride.
    Like having a new Ft3 for just $400 (ish)

Baz
    Good for you ..... However what you feel is due to what you spent ..... If you had your ECU re-programmed those guys who did the re-program will have added that to their product and will give a boost .... If you are stock, then you only lost 20lb. some extra heat, and nicer sound ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Good for you ..... However what you feel is due to what you spent ..... If you had your ECU re-programmed those guys who did the re-program will have added that to their product and will give a boost .... If you are stock, then you only lost 20lb. some extra heat, and nicer sound ..... Mike
    Yep, good sound goes faster! Well it sounds faster! Only a dyno or drag strip knows for sure. Without the baffle in the delete pipe you loose bottom end torque. So might even sound better while going slower?
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.