Spyder Garage

Default 2021 RTL - will first gen F3 bars bring them closer to rider?

Like I said in some previous post, the War department and I traded out old RTLs in on some shiny new 2021
    red RTLs, I can reach the handle bars fine and everything else fits me comfortable but the War department is only 5'3" and the reach to the bars are to far for her, she had the TriAxis bars on her old RTL and they worked out fine. I was talking to Shawn Smoak and he said he thought that the first gen F3 bars would place the bars closer to her, has anyone else done this or heard of it.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

I'm 5'5" and the F3 bars were a perfect fix for me. The "short reach" bars came too far back. If you want to try the "short reach" bars, a guy near Prineville has a pair to try, and keep if they work. Be warned that the "short reach" bars require fiddling with the wiring harness ties to get enough slack. To pick the right bars a lot depends on arm and torso length. Wood Village isn't too far, so pm me if you want to give 'em a try. I've got an even better idea. Ricz is about to take off his F3 bars, and they may be available. PM Ricz, he's really close to you. So, you have access to two shorter reach options.
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Spyder Garage

easysuper...PM sent.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome