Well I'm here and I have a few pics to load and a video of the RT. All I can say at this point is WOW! This thing is first class. I have a bunch of info but I'll get to that a little later. I've got to spend some quality time with all the guys that made this happen and they seemed excited that I was excited.

I asked a bunch of questions and they were able to answer them all. A couple of things I found out. The RT can run on 87 but for the best performance you should run 91. The reason why is there are two knock sensors that will back off the timing on the cheaper fuel. This will rob hp and fuel mileage. As it is now the RT is getting about the same mileage as our Spyder even with the extra 230 lbs.

The trailer hitch is mounted to the swingarm but it has a type of patent pending cushdrive that takes up the shock of the road and heavy braking. It will work on our Spyder if you wanted to order it for yours.

The controls are very easy to figure out and use. I was concerned about that at first but it operates just like my camera and just about any menu driven piece of electronics.

The bars are pulled back a little farther than I have mine now but I just talked to a guy who was 6' 6" and he rode it and it felt good to him. I won't know till tomorrow.

The pegs felt great and are in a much more relaxed position.

The CAT is no longer in the pipe but about in the middle of the Spider. This allowed them to use a smaller pipe. It looks pretty cool but I haven't heard it yet.

The side case will fit a full face helmet no problem. All the bags have damping shocks on them. They are really slick when they open. The rear trunk seems a little small but the front is the same.

The windshield is bigger than I thought it would be and I'm sure it's going to offer great protection. It adjust up and down 3.5".

The seat feels really nice, much softer than my Corbin and it gives nice back support. I asked about a heated seat and that may show up down the line.

The foot print is 3" wider if I remember right but it's hard to tell by looking at it.

The VSS no longer sputters when it kicks in, it just backs out the throttle thanks to the fly by wire. I guess the cruise control works great too but I won't know that till tomorrow.

All the lighting is LED. I forgot to ask about the headlights and foglights.

One key will open the trunk, all the bags and the trailer.

The trailer is just too cool inside and out. It has a very clever independent arm setup. I may do this on my DooTrailer.

I'll post some pics as I go. So far I think it's great and it looks better in person than in these pics for sure.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0zTWts36-8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]