Spyder Garage

Default 2013 Spyder RT Trunk

I need some help here please. I have a 2013 RT and noticed that the screws or push buttons on the inside upper right and left corners are missing. I do not know what they are called or if they secure the rear trunk.

Thanks
    2013 RT Limited
    2013 RT Limited , Black

Spyder Garage

If you are speaking about the uppermost holes on the left and right sides of the trunk where your unknown fasteners when installed face outboard as in the two pictures below, I believe they are PN 250000284, Torx Screw M6x25, listed @ $1.99 ea by Cheap Cycle Parts. At least I THINK that is the correct PN because the BRP parts diagrams for both the 2013 and 2014 RTs show the same PN and Qty, 6, but are a bit confusing IMO. My apology, the pictures are oriented 90 degrees out but both screws are in the upper side corners of my trunk. The picture on the left is actually the right side of the trunk. I removed the right side screw and measured it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

The ones in question that I have are on the inside facing the passenger backrest. Do I am not sure if those in the picture are the ones I am talking about.
    Also I forgot to mention that they a black plastic. Just not sure if they were screws or push button. One I saw loose so as I tried to look at it, it fell in what looks like between the hole and where it goes into the hole.
    2013 RT Limited
    2013 RT Limited , Black

Spyder Garage

No, the ones in the pictures are not on the front wall of the trunk, they are on the side walls. In my trunk there are three screws on the front wall in a Y pattern, two at the top and one below in the center as in the picture below. They hold the passenger backrest in place and are M6x20 Torx screws.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S