Spyder Garage

Default Extended Warranty - Different versions?

Spoke to iMotorsports about their extended warranty. They mentioned an Aftercare 4 year fender to fender and lifetime powertrain warranty for $1300. Or I can go with the BRP Best warranty - no $ quote on this, but based on previous forums, I figure it's under $700.

Your suggestions? Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Many third party extended warranties require the owner to pay the bill up front and submit claim to the warranty company for adjudication and payment which can wind up being a losing proposition. Read all the very fine print. My B.E.S.T. extended warranty expired unused but I still thought it a decent gamble given the sophistication of our Spyders.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

IMO: BRP BEST is the BEST warranty for the Spyder. Not familiar with the iMoto other warranty. Being the skeptical type, I would be reading the fine print on the new one.

Have heard nothing about price changes on BEST from imoto. They were one of the nationwide "lowballs" on the BEST price. Hope they don't change that.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red