Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

speaking of price, who has the best price for a 2-year BEST extended warranty??
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    speaking of price, who has the best price for a 2-year BEST extended warranty??
    BIG F
    Berts Mega Mall and iMoto have been consistently the low balls. If you are talking with iMoto...be sure to mention you are a member of SL so you get the discount (if they are still doing it). The mention of SL is also necessary when dealing with them on the big iron.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Cruzer Joe

Where is your dealer?
    2015 Can Am Spyder RT Limited
    Magic Mirrors
    Short Antenna
    LaMonster Dual Power Plate
    LED Headlights
    LED Fog lights
    Vibration Damper
    Spyclops
    Spyclops II
    Utopia Back Rest

Spyder Garage

Sway bar will work - had mine swapped from 2019 to 2021.

BTW - got $21K trade on a 2019 RTL Dark with 2100 miles and paid under MSRP for new RTL Dark with NO freight, prep or other fees, except minor doc fee in WI.

Spyder Garage

Today I pulled some body work off and installed an Electrical Connection Universal Power Plate and a Master Ground Block. Both are mounted on the Left side under the LH Access cover that just snaps off. So, one panel off and I have access to 12 volt switched power. Also, moved the battery tender connection to the relay that powers this so that it get isolated as soon as the key turns ON. This way I don't blow up the battery tender with the alternator output (did that one on the GL1800 before installing a similar system on it). So far, the only this that I've connected to the switched outputs is a connector for my heated gear. I'll keep it stored under the seat until it is needed. Each output from the block is fused with whatever value you choose. On the GL1800 I ended up with TPMS, backup camera, radar detector, several other things powered from it. Had to extend the ground block lead to run it all the way to the battery, but fuse block lead just fit.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

Friday the 21st we sold the '06 GL1800. Mixed feelings as we had many great adventures on her. We do hope the Spyder takes us on many more!
    1976 RD400c

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Brother Jones, Millie and I sold our logging ride for the RTL, no buyer's remorse here, no regrets.

Spyder Garage

Kind of an update on our RTL. Pulled the old Uni-go to Barber Vintage Festival and back, no problems at all. Last night rode ~20 miles to church, then back at aboht 8pm. It was down into the 50s already, and I just has thin leather gloves, jeans, and an insulated armoured jacket on. Was feeling the chill. Turned the heated grips and seat on and soon was very comfortable. I've not had heated seat or grips before. Used heated gloves and jacket liner on the GL1800. I think the grips and seat should do nicely down into the 40s. Below that, I've already added a power port for the heated gear.
    1976 RD400c