Spyder Garage

Default 2021 Tech question, BRP Connect & phone??

well I HAD a 2018 RT Limited with a Samsung 10 problem, but billybodine (sp) helped me out.....

Now I have a 21 RT Limited, but got a Samsung 21+ ( gotta quit this updating junk!) anyhow, I have the phone connected thru BRP connect.. and the helmet is connected to the BRP connect.. Bluetooth connected.. Now the problem is no phone call audio..it shows on the screen I am connected with the person.. but no sound.,. I had to hold the phone and talk.. also when I shut the spyder off, I lost connection.. I do have sound when I was listening to music thru the phone connected in the trunk.. and the volume on the screen was up .. ideas? thanks for any help

Rick.
    2018 RT-LTD , BLUE

Spyder Garage

I would delete the pairings from both the Bike and Phone and pair everything again.

The phone volume is also significantly lower than the radio volume. When you adjust phone volume, it will show as a yellow volume bar and needs to be turned up pretty high.
    2020 RT Limited , ASPHALT GREY METALLIC - DARK EDITION

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The headset needs to be paired to the bike only. The phone needs to be paired to the bike only. Pairing the headset to both bike and phone will do this.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

thanks for the hints.. I did see that brp connect was in bluetooth 2 times..one is from the previous phone, so I deleted that.. but did not see the helmet..I remember from belfore not to pair to the phone and the bike.. so if deleting one of the brp bluetooth doesn't work.. will delete pairings and try all again..

Rick.
    2018 RT-LTD , BLUE