Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default 7 j

Quote Originally Posted by kennygee View Post
    I just have a quick question...I know 7Jurock has some great products as far as the windscreens...Does anyone have the 27inch windscreen..I know you have to measure but i just wanted to see if anyone has a picture with it on their bike...
    i mounted the 27" also, but i say like others, it wasn't tall enough.... so i made my own mounting hardware so that it is more 'up-right' and it worked out perfect.... the ONLY negative i can state about the JUROCK, is that the 'tint' isn't dark enough.... other than that it's PERFECT in every way...
    IMG_20210331_131748.jpg IMG_20210401_112239.jpg IMG_20210401_112133.jpg

Spyder Garage

On the Ultimate floorboards, bought from CanAm accessories.com. Very expensive, but was what I wanted to make getting on and off bike easier and being able to move my feet to make ride more comfortable! Installation was a breeze! Valu accessories on this web site also carry them!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman2018 View Post
    Hey AZCanAm! I can't seem to find those exact model floorboards you have on your bike. I'm looking on the Can Am spyder accessories website. Lot's of options, but can't seem to find those. Happen to have a part# ??
    These are pretty sweet and not badly priced. I looked all over mine and there are no labels or part numbers to be seen.

I really like these. http://www.canamspyderaccessories.co...-manual-shift/

If you like the floorboards I have I would be happy to sell mine for cheap so I can buy those in the link. Otherwise, consider those in the link.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-07-2021 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Spyder Garage

Those are definitely different than ours and cost about half of what I paid for mine! For myself, the longer Ultimate Floorboard allows me to mount and dismount easily and gives me plenty of stretch for my feet at setting 3. Both look and will work great! Now you have to decide which one?

Spyder Garage

Just a side note from the windscreen...on the floor boards i got these floorboards footboards1.jpgfootboards2.jpg and they are least expensive and still allow for good foot movement..also they look awesome on the spyder...

Spyder Garage

Very nice! Weather getting warmer, time to use them!

Spyder Garage

as for FLOOR BORDZ, can't beat these...
    20200305_103444.jpg 20200305_103513.jpg 20200305_103524.jpg
    these allow me to move my feet forward & aft at will.... no more cramps, and they also let me use the pegs while navigating the twistees....
    Dan
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

i suggest you look at an Xcreen add on. My Gustafsson was a little short and caused buffeting and the Xcreen took care of it for a reasonable cost.