Spyder Garage

Default For the MODS - how can we donate to support the Forum?

I am very appreciative to have a valuable resource like this website. I know nothing is free. Time equals money. Is there a way to donate to this here site? If so I'm in. Just show me how, please.

Spyder Garage

We are a bit short of funds for our almost annual Mt. Everest Rally and Ride. You can contribute to that by depositing $1,500,000 into my PayPal account. TIA

No payment is needed or required. As the title of this forum connotes, we love Spyders and we love knowing about our machines and sharing that knowledge. Now about that Mt. Everest thing......

A good thing to do is to buy from forum sponsors - we are here because they support this forum.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

AZCanAm, your best bet is to send a msg via the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page, and explain what it is you'd like to do. By using that link, it gets your msg straight thru to the people/person you need to talk to!

Thanks for your kind words re the website & your offer of support.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-02-2021 at 06:29 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    We are a bit short of funds for our almost annual Mt. Everest Rally and Ride. You can contribute to that by depositing $1,500,000 into my PayPal account. TIA

No payment is needed or required. As the title of this forum connotes, we love Spyders and we love knowing about our machines and sharing that knowledge. Now about that Mt. Everest thing......

A good thing to do is to buy from forum sponsors - we are here because they support this forum.
    And not to mention, they stand behind there products better than BRP!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    AZCanAm, your best bet is to send a msg via the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page, and explain what it is you'd like to do. By using that link, it gets your msg straight thru to the people/person you need to talk to!

Thanks for your kind words re the website & your offer of support.
    x 2 The contact us link will get you to the powers that be.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

The sponsors here are the ones who foot the bill, so patronizing their businesses will keep them on board. Let them know you found them here.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.