Spyder Garage

Default What's the correct bolt size on the brakes - 2011 RSS?

I am one of the fools that went to remove the abs sensor on my 2011 rss to change the brakes( i know i know) unfortunatly the head on the nut sheared off, i could not remove it as it appeared cross threaded by whoever put it on last time so i had to drill it out.That went successfully and no damage to the hole so just need to tap it tomorrow.

Does anyone know what the bolt size is? i know it's a 10mm head.

Spyder Garage

Maybe this?

Hex. Forming Screw M6 X 20 PN 210262050

https://www.brppartspitstop.com/oemp...ories-rear-se5
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Maybe this?

Hex. Forming Screw M6 X 20 PN 210262050

https://www.brppartspitstop.com/oemp...ories-rear-se5
    That's the one,thank you.