Picked up my Sea to Sky Friday (3/26). I have just over 700 miles on it now. I got the handling/steering down pretty much now, but I haven't completely gotten over the feeling I'm going to tip it over every time I round a curve/corner. I enrolled in a Canam rider course and it's set for middle of April...looking forward to it. Practically everyone said enroll in a rider course, and I thought I don't need a riding course...I need a riding course!

I have several questions that I'll probably post to this thread if I don't find the answer in other threads.

Question #1: There is a pretty big clunking sound when shifting into reverse and back again to first; is this normal? Dealer said it was, but I don't trust what a salesman tells me.

Question #2: There is a shaft coming out of the left side of the engine case and it has splines on the end of it but nothing attached, it is missing something or is that normal? If it were a two-wheeled bike it looks like the shaft the gear shifter would go on???

Statement - Mine did come with the idler pulley/belt tensioner installed. I assume it was done at the factory and not a dealer install item.

I told my wife this may be the funnest bike I have ever owned, she said even over your dirt bikes? Okay may be a tie, but it's a lot of fun to ride and not as tiring to me as riding two wheels. The seat on the S2S is maybe the most comfortable seat I've ever had on a bike!