Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    I started to figure out that I need to lean into a corner to counteract the tip over feeling. Took my wife out for her first ride on Easter Sunday. We were out for about 6 hours and put on 200 miles. Later she said I noticed you were really leaning into the turns and curves, I said I could see you in my mirror and you were sitting straight up when I was leaning, didn’t you feel like you were going to fall off the high side, she simply said no! So I guess it’s more a perception than an actual physical force! After what you said about plowing through corners I think it might help me out if she’d lean into the curve just a little too! I’ll see next time we go out.
    I have m DW trained to lean with me!!!
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Spyders are indeed difficult to turn over, but not impossible as i discovered in Sept 2020. If you hit the right combination of gravel, bar ditch consisting of softball to basketball size rocks and a downed tree, it will be more than happy to turn over and toss your butt about 50 feet from the scene of the accident. To make a long story short, it's a great bike, but ride it with a bit more caution than I displayed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    I received and installed my CanAm backrest for my S2S. Can’t say I’m overly impressed with it, we’ll see after some seat time.

@Twidget I may still be interested in the Utopia backrest with stitching to match the rest of the seat, so don’t forgot to let us know your thoughts when you get yours and post some pics.
    Here are some pictures of the custom Sea to Sky backrest from Utopia. He matched both the leather pattern and the thread color of the passenger backrest.

Utopia Seat Front.jpg

Utopia Seat Front 2.jpg

Utopia Seat Back.jpg

I love the backrest. It is very comfortable. It is adjustable up and down and front to back. It is easily removable with no tools and it folds down for easier mounting and dismounting.
    My wife loves the bag on the back. It gives her a place to stash some easily accessible things while riding and it covers the bracket of the backrest making it more comfortable to be up against. The bag also comes off and has a shoulder strap so she can use it like a purse.
    2021 Sea to Sky , Highland Green