Spyder Garage

Lightbulb I am in wheelchair so i need someone specialized in wheelchair adapters for bikes.

Like I said in the title I am looking for someone who knows how to do a special wheelchair adapter for my 2018 Spyder rt Ltd. I am in Kissimmee St. Cloud area. I have the idea of what I want.
    2018 RT LTD , White

Spyder Garage

I recently saw a video where the guy had a rack for his wheel chair on the left rear side. He could transfer himself and then load the wheel chair on the rack himself and vice a versa. There are kit for a right hand brake lever setup.
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash can, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.