Spyder Garage

Default Can Am FREEDOM BLACK TRAILER FOR SALE

This trailer is in excellent condition. I used it once on a 200 mile trip and it’s been in the garage ever since. It has lifetime MN tags. Clean, clear title.

DesMoines, Iowa is where you will need to ride to to pick it up as it has spent a chunk of it’s life in my garage. Life has become too busy to get out and enjoy it like I used to do.

I think $2600 is fair as I’ve seen this go for much, much more and this one is in excellent shape with minimal use. Sorry for the bad pics, but it is put up the back corner of the garage.

Spyder Garage

Could you please post a picture of the wiring harness end so we can see the plug. Also, what year is your trailer? Thank you.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Sorry about that. I just updated the post with the plug so you guys can see what type it is. Also, I believe the trailer is a 2016. I’ll double check the title and report back. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow99 View Post
    . Also, I believe the trailer is a 2016. I’ll double check the title and report back. Thanks!
    Thank you. The RT622 was discontinued after the 2014 model year and replaced with the Freedom trailer.

Edit: Looking a little closer at your pictures, you might have a Freedom trailer. Please try to take a wider picture of your trailer. If it has two lids, it's an RT622. If it has only one lid, it's a Freedom trailer. The suspense is killing me!
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Suspense is OVER
    It is a freedom trailer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Did they even have a back RT622 before the freedom?

Anyway thats a great price.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Did they even have a back RT622 before the freedom?
    BRP has had a black trailer from the beginning. In 2010 they had the traditional black. In '13 they had the "Black Currant" sp? It was black with an almost black cherry metal flake. Then back to the basic black with the Freedom trailer.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

These RT622 trailers are now popular with the non Spyder motorcycle riders. There is a dedicated FB group, and often all sorts of other motorcycles are pulling these RT622.

You might consider widening your audience.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    There is a dedicated FB group, and often all sorts of other motorcycles are pulling these RT622.
    Can you share the FB page? I can't seem to find it. Thanks
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Can you share the FB page? I can't seem to find it. Thanks
    Motorcycle Trailer Towing and Touring Group

Spyder Garage

Oh, OK. I'm a member of that group. I thought there was a specific group for the RT622. Thanks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

What is the name of the FB dedicated group? Thanks for the suggestion!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow99 View Post
    What is the name of the FB dedicated group? Thanks for the suggestion!
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

These RT622 trailers are now popular with the non Spyder motorcycle riders. There is a dedicated FB group, and often all sorts of other motorcycles are pulling these RT622.

You might consider widening your audience.
    This is a freedom trailer, not an RT622, Big Difference.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer