Spyder Garage

Default After 3 way adjustable handlebar risers for a 2008 GS Spyder?

I am new, on this site , and can not figure out how to ask a question so i am doing it on this site. : I have a 2008 spider that the reach is to long for my wife, i found out that Kewlmetal made a 3 way adjustable riser for a spider that would work for a woman that is only 5 ft, tale. i can not find a after market kit . does anyone out there know where i can buy one.

Spyder Garage

I wish you luck
    I have had them on my '08 Spyder GS since I bought it in 2012. I bought them from the dealer when I bought the Spyder (used). It was quite traumatic to cut 6" off each side of the handlebars and remove the gauge cluster and upper cockpit only an hour after buying it and getting it home.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default handle bar adjusters

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    I am new, on this site , and can not figure out how to ask a question so i am doing it on this site. : I have a 2008 spider that the reach is to long for my wife, i found out that Kewlmetal made a 3 way adjustable riser for a spider that would work for a woman that is only 5 ft, tale. i can not find a after market kit . does anyone out there know where i can buy one.
    .... I cured this issue on my 08 by getting " dog bone risers " .... I don't know if any vendor still sells them for Spyders anymore .... but when I bought mine they weren't any sellers YET either .... I snow-mobile and used a pair that DennisKirk sells for snow-mobiles they are made by " RSI " and come in different sizes .... most here have used " 4 inch " ones .... and the cables will stretch that far after you cut the zip ties .... these will give a lot of adjustment possibilities ..... use the advanced search above to find more info and with pics ..... good luck .... Mike I did some searching for this .... go to DennisKirk web site .... click " SNOW " for catagory , then type in " 595895 , they are still offered ..... if you need more info on how to use these ... PM me .... good luck .... Mike

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    I have the adjustable bar risersl in stock, give me a call 209-887-3283
    7 days a weekl 9:00AM to 8:00PM Pacific time bar risers.jpg
    Motorcycle Dave's LOGO #1.jpg
    Last edited by Motorcycledave; 05-06-2021 at 12:54 PM.