Spyder Garage

Default Here is a video of the 3WBRC range exercises that Ryker Mom just recently completed

I am posting this video here as well because it probably belongs here as the course is the same for Spyder as it is for Rykers ...

The video shows the range exercises completed in order to get the 3 wheel motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLUJE5aq4hE

Spyder Garage

Not strictly pertaining to this thread, but important nonetheless... have you read your PM's rskdsk? I sent you a msg a few days back which you don't appear to have read yet - please do, and please send the 'read receipt'
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

The one I took here in Ga was a lot different than that one. Is that one put on by the state or an independent outfit? Mine was a independent instructor and also the one BRP sends you to from their website. Either way it's a good way (and fun) to get your endorsement while getting to know the 3WMC basics.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I'm subscribed to your channel so I already got this video. Nicely done and very informative. I can't wait for the temp to hit 55° here so I can ditch my winter clothes and start enjoying warm weather again.....
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Peter, no problem.

The course was on the Can Am website and was sponsored both by Can Am and MTII. FL DMV also had a link to this same course so we knew this was the one we needed. I agree, it was fun!

Spyder Garage

We have had a cool winter here as well but cool for us is 65F ... I am gonna get my first solo ride in today!