Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

After riding over 4500 miles for 15 days we arrived early today at the best Western for the rally

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterkp View Post
    After riding over 4500 miles for 15 days we arrived early today at the best Western for the rally

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Looks like it is going to be a busy place. We arrived shortly after 3:00 PM (check-in) time. Not to many Spyders at that time. Now (5:42) a whole bunch of Spyders up and down the court. Just ordered take out and when finished going to prowl the grounds to check out the ice cream social and the vendors.

I will be the guy in the black gambler hat driving in the wheelchair. Yes, was able to rent one local. They delivered to the motel.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

We’re headed out tomorrow morning as soon as chores are done, should be there late afternoon. First out-of-State trip on the Spyder...excited!

Spyder Garage

My wife is saying some river/creek is supposed to crest tonight and that there will be flooding in Hot Springs. I don’t see anything about this on my weather apps. What’s the local weather report saying?

Spyder Garage

Have not heard about any flooding. This AM, the radar showed NO storms in the area. Everything was E of Little Rock. The forecast is hot for the next two days.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

My wife was told by a friend (yes its all third hand) that the Ouachita River is supposed to crest tonight and cause flooding. I will not be deterred, still heading that way in the morning.

Spyder Garage

I had a great time ryding! I led 3 rydes and looking back it was some of the best ryding at any rally I have attended. No rain at all but it was rather warm. As long as you were moving, It was not an issue.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    I had a great time ryding! I led 3 rydes and looking back it was some of the best ryding at any rally I have attended. No rain at all but it was rather warm. As long as you were moving, It was not an issue.
    Thanks for coming up. Central Arkansas has some of the best riding in the country. We hope you'll come back.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Thanks for coming up. Central Arkansas has some of the best riding in the country. We hope you'll come back.
    I plan to. Coming up from Greenville Tx It is not to far off. Im sure the following years will be better. I did not stay at the host hotel and had trouble with the web site. I did create 4 of my own routes though and they were awesome. 3 of them were based on routes from the Arkansas Motorcycle guide with a little modifications in basecamp.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic