Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Hot Springs Spyder Rally June 10-12, 2021

https://hotspringsspyderrally.com/?f...tS5ezTVXqt2e94

Come join us in beautiful Hot Springs, AR for the Hot Springs Spyder Rally sponsored by Spyderpops, Lamonster Garage and BajaRon Performance Suspension.

Registration is now open.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

EVERYBODY WELCOME, This is a new Rally and we hope to have a lot of fun with all of our Spyder friends.

Registration info above.

CRUZR JOE
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Covid Safety Requirements??

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Covid Safety Requirements??
    Maybe the vaccination rate will be high enuff by then.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

We are very interested, but Covid is still a major concern. Will see what the trends are in another month or so. We have both received our Covid vaccinations (shots 1 and 2) completed about a month ago.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

We're interested in going....But have never been to any type of rally before. Not to be a smart ash, but what do you do at these rally's event? Go for day rides together, then go out for supper? Can someone give me an example of an average day at one of these rally's? Sorry for the dumb questions.

P.W.
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by P.W. View Post
    We're interested in going....But have never been to any type of rally before. Not to be a smart ash, but what do you do at these rally's event? Go for day rides together, then go out for supper? Can someone give me an example of an average day at one of these rally's? Sorry for the dumb questions.

P.W.
    Rallies are all about the camaraderie with like minded riders. You get to meet new friends, and some you have only spoken with on sites like this one. The three vendors mentioned are all great to deal with. Good products, good reputations, and great people to do business with. Yes, there are group rides, a get together or two for meals as a group. We are not fans of group rides, because I like to know the people I am riding with. I don't like speedballs, or risk takers. The gatherings in the evening is where the camaraderie take place. Small groups, friendly chat, etc. And finally, a chance to get those farkles you have on your bucket list. Good and bad here. Great farkles, but they cost. We tend to hook up with three or four friends and do most of our activities within that small group.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Okay.....thanks for the input, may give this rally a try and see how it goes.

Take care,
    P.W.
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

I'll be there! Getting the second shot in a couple weeks and itching to get back on the road.

From what I've read about the rally, there are no scheduled group rides, they provide routes y'all can take. The registration fee is very reasonable and comes with a shirt for those who sign up early.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    I'll be there! Getting the second shot in a couple weeks and itching to get back on the road.

From what I've read about the rally, there are no scheduled group rides, they provide routes y'all can take. The registration fee is very reasonable and comes with a shirt for those who sign up early.

We will keep you posted if we are able to go. Would like to meet up again. Last time we met up was Alaska/2011.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

..... now I have a reason to attend ....... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    We will keep you posted if we are able to go. Would like to meet up again. Last time we met up was Alaska/2011.
    I can't believe it's been 10 years! It seems like yesterday when we last saw you. Hope you'll be able to come.

Masks are coming up with me and will be used.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ..... now I have a reason to attend ....... Mike
    Good times ahead!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

Spyder Garage

We would love to come, but it is 774 miles from South Georgia to Hot Springs, and due to our age 76 and 71, I don't feel like it would be safe for us to make the trip! I hope it is very a successful rally, and would like to attend some rallies! We just don't have a lot of people to ride with in our small town, only one other Spyder and he is 83 years old! I am thinking about selling our 2018 F-3 Limited with only about 6,000 miles on it, and over 2 years left on the extended warranty, due to no Spyder activities even close by!

Spyder Garage

Can't wait. Schlic and I have both gotten our vaccines and are ready to see some old friends and make new ones.

SpyderLady

SpyderLady

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Good times ahead!
    Back at ya ..............Mike

Spyder Garage

This is for Southern Farm Boy;
    We live in Columbus and will probably make this rally. We are new to the Spyder community and I would bet we will not know anybody when we get there, but, will when we leave! By the way, we are 77 and 74. Looking forward to a great time.

Spyder Garage

Already registered and booked my hotel. Come on June.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

so far we have in excess of 140 registered, and it grows daily, hotel is more than 50% booked, looks like we will have the entire hotel for spyder ryders.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

We did it. Registration done. Rooms booked at the host hotel. We are arriving on Wed the 9th and checking out on Sat the 12th.

See you all there.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-31-2021 at 11:41 AM.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Bump....to put it back in the queue.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Cool Spyder rally

We have our reservation at the host hotel for Wed to Fri night. Leaving on Saturday.
    Looking forward to making new friends. See you there.
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

Spyder Hot Springs rally will be HUGE! 360 reservations and 283 SPYDERS will be showing up!

Latest stats as of yesterday (Sun.) per the organizing committee: 360 paid registrations and 283 Spyders will be showing up. This rally is going to be EPIC! Probably an unprecedented turnout for a first-time rally! See ya'all there (here -- as we're already in Hot Springs, at J&J's RV park.)

Spyder Garage

It looks like we will be heading out around 11:00 AM to Hot Springs on Wednesday the 9th. Decided on going via Hwy 65 S to Clinton and then via 9. A tad longer than 7 but that one is hard to drive much faster than 50 mph because of the twisties. The 65 route is supposed to save 37 minutes over the 7 route. ???? Time will tell...and we get to explore the lower reaches of 65 and 9.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

IT IS ALMOST UPON US