Spyder Garage

Default Need advice for getting wiring to power plate on s2s

Need a little help do the panels need to be taken off to run wires down to the clips that are tied into the battery or is there a way to avoid removal of the panels watch video but still stuck

Spyder Garage

It may be possible to snake a wire from the dash by removing the speaker grille and grille under the windscreen. It is quite easy to pop the side panels off without removing any screws. Raise the seat, pull 1st panel off from the rear (says 'pull'), pull 2nd off from the rear. That will be much easier to snake wires. If you need to access the GPS power plug, You'll need to remove the 3rd panel (3 screws & 3 plastic rivets) & a little wiggling.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Lamonster Garage has a good video that explains and shows very clearly how to remove front panels to feel wires and access the OEM auxiliary power outlet on the right front side of the RT.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

I just wired my Garmin XT on the right side using the videos here and it wasn’t that bad. I used the posi-tab for the connection thus leaving original connector in one piece. Just follow the directions on the panels.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for imput took 1 panel off is all fished the wires around works perfectly