Spyder Garage

Default 2019RT Front Sprocket questions/Concerns

Okay, I getting a headache from reading threads about the front sprockets rusting and then stripping out.
    Few questions that may save me from reading for two more hours.....
    1- Were the sprocket splines lubed at the factory in 2019 RT's?
    2-Are you to replace the bolt at the same time? or just re-Loctite the old bolt?
    3-Torq spec for bolt? I thought I read 95# but I can't find the thread back.

Our bike is in the shop for other issues, but when I get it back I'm checking the front sprocket for rust.
    I believe in being proactive. I MAY even order a new front sprocket and moly paste to have on hand for a spare.

Thanks for your time and help!!
    P.W.
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...front+sprocket

Lots of good info in the above thread. Worth reading all of it. Emphasis on using ASSEMBLY PASTE ON THE SPLINES, NEW BOLT, TORQ 110LB. Some have used Honda m77 assembly paste. I have not done mine yet, but ordered a small tube of the honda paste and intend to get a new bolt just to have on hand.

https://www.amazon.com/Honda-HN-0879...6512312&sr=8-2
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info!
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

Looking a round for a new pully to have on hand.....What is the correct part number? The numbers are all over the place.
    I mean I look at three different sites and the part number is different on every site????
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL

Spyder Garage

The new front sprocket is 705503239. This is the white one that came out after September 2020.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

I ordered a front pulley for my 2017 F3T from CheapCycleParts. Although I ordered the catalog p/n for the 2017 they sent me the new "White" pulley.
    The new p/n: 705503239.
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack