Spyder Garage

Default Russell Day Long Seat for 2016 Spyder RTS

Looking for a Black Russell Day Long Seat for a 2016 Spyder RTS. Please send me a PM if you have one and interested in selling. Thanks

Spyder Garage

I have fellow riders that swear by Russel Day Long seats, but getting a used on may be a problem. They are custom made to order, and the measurements and weight of the rider and passenger on the original order may be completely different than yours. They also can be longer or shorter in the seating area than stock, the seating position may by higher or lower, depending on what the original customer ordered. You may be satisfied with one if you can find a custom seat made for someone close to your weight, height, inseam, etc. but it is still a bit of a crapshoot. For example, we didn't get a Russel, but we had a used Diamond seat on a former trike, and it was almost worse than sitting on the bare frame after less than an hour on it. We ordered one to our specifications and liked it so much we have had 3 of them so far.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Spyder Garage

I currently have a Russell Day Long on my 2008 Spyder and really like it. Wish it would fit on the 2016 RT I just got. I know the seats are custom built so hoping to find one from someone with similar height, weight, etc, but realize that I will probably just have to bit the bullet for a new one from Russell.