Quote Originally Posted by Newby View Post
I ride a H-D Tri Glide and have been riding trikes for many years. Thinking about getting a second trike (something different). Found a H-D Freewheeler a poor fit. About 2 - 4 inches too close to the bars from as far as I could get back in the seat.

Waiting for nearby dealer to put an F3 together so I can give it a test ride. Other than the fancier gauge cluster, which I like, what makes the F3 S better?

Resigned to giving up the hand brake, but I think I would prefer a manual since I am used to riding motorcycles with manuals.

New F3's, F3 S's, and used F3's with manuals seem hard to find in East Tennessee.

Opinions requested.
I have had three Spyders ... my first was an 08 GS with manual shift, that was 13 years ago .... I now have arthritis in my left hand, so the manual isn't an option now ..... my other Spyders were Semi-Auto's and I was sorry I didn't get that First ...... IMHO the Semi-Auto from BRP is flaw-less. .... I have drag -raced both and " hands -down " the Semi is perfect .... full on throttle and just shift ... never skips a beat .... I wouldn't own a Manual shift Spyder..... For those who may think the manual can be shifted faster then the Semi-Auto it just isn't so .... my 2021 C-8 Vette doesn't even have a Manual as an option, 8 shift on the fly auto ..... Mike