Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default You wont get RID of ME - MartinTheVlogger.Com/SHOP

Hi guys,
    this journey has all started back in 2015, when I have bought the TheBEAST. I have sold my BMW Z4 - 2003 model, searched my pockets for every last penny and bought the F3s from paper, as it was just introduced at that time, few weeks ago.

Some say, that I wanted to return it just after 3km back to the dealer, coz the power was just too much for me. Luckily for me, and sadly for you, I did not
    and Now??? 6 years later, after I have bother you sooo much with my VLOG website, with my videos, silly questions,,, I have open The Largest European Shop for freaks like me. Shop for aftermarket parts for Spyder and Ryker. Shop that I wanted to open for many years, I just did not have.... you know those things... and also i was broke from all the upgrades I have put on TheBeast
    Now, There is not way back. Also sadly for you, I will stay here forever )) [hopefully]

This is my dream, this is my passion, this is the best job Spyder Freak can have.
    If you are from Europe and you would like to upgrade your ride from LAMONSTER stuff, from RLS Exhaust, From BAJA RON, From PPA Wheels, From SpyderPops, or you are from US and you want to buy some MTV Manufacturing stuff, please visit my website
    www.martinthevlogger.com/SHOP

Everyone is treated as a friend and on personal level by me!!!
    Thanx for all the support and also for ideas how to improove in case you have an experience with my shop.
    Martin - AKA - MartinTheVlogger

Spyder Garage

Congrats!

Spyder Garage

And good luck to you and the shop!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I've bought a couple items from Martin. Nice stuff !

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    I've bought a couple items from Martin. Nice stuff !
    Hi Buddy, have you seen the video about the License plate holder? I think it was you who has asked, right???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRuckus View Post
    Congrats!

There is nothing to congrats now really guys. Lets see if I will survive first year

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    There is nothing to congrats now really guys. Lets see if I will survive first year
    Yes there is Martin!! You've finally got it up & running; and that's often the hardest part - actually taking your dream & bringing it into reality!! And you've done it with sooo many other things going on in your life too - even if you didn't actually do the 'give birth' bit, bringing Twins into the world is no mean feat either!! So like so many other's, I think Congratulations ARE in order, for you AND for your (growing) family and the new business!

Only now you've just gotta survive the 'next' hardest thing you've ever done..... and by that I do mean the first year of your new business, cos make no mistake, it WILL be hard; and so will your first full year of being a father of Twins.... and being the Partner of the Mother of Twins.... hmmm, thinking about it, you really didn't plan the timing on all this too well, did you now?! . Good thing it doesn't really matter, cos with the SpyderLovers community's help, you ARE gonna make a success of it - ALL of it!! Aren't you!

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Who? Martin The Vlogger? Never heard of you

Congrats on kicking this off, Martin, and best of luck with it. With your passion it should definitely be a success.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    Hi Buddy, have you seen the video about the License plate holder? I think it was you who has asked, right???
    Ha .. Yup. I did bite the bullet and ordered the BRP chopped rear fender kit. However, I won't be using the supplied fender license plate mount. I'll let the rear tire still show and continue using my side mount plate. I think that combo will look pretty cool. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Pete, all what you have said its true )) thanx for continuous support, thanx for nice words, thanx for everything,
    martin

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Yes there is Martin!! You've finally got it up & running; and that's often the hardest part - actually taking your dream & bringing it into reality!! And you've done it with sooo many other things going on in your life too - even if you didn't actually do the 'give birth' bit, bringing Twins into the world is no mean feat either!! So like so many other's, I think Congratulations ARE in order, for you AND for your (growing) family and the new business!

Only now you've just gotta survive the 'next' hardest thing you've ever done..... and by that I do mean the first year of your new business, cos make no mistake, it WILL be hard; and so will your first full year of being a father of Twins.... and being the Partner of the Mother of Twins.... hmmm, thinking about it, you really didn't plan the timing on all this too well, did you now?! . Good thing it doesn't really matter, cos with the SpyderLovers community's help, you ARE gonna make a success of it - ALL of it!! Aren't you!

Spyder Garage

Thank you Pete ))))))) heheheheheh ))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Who? Martin The Vlogger? Never heard of you

Congrats on kicking this off, Martin, and best of luck with it. With your passion it should definitely be a success.

Pete

Spyder Garage

with those brake eyes anything looks great on the bYke ))))
    hehehhehehhe

have a great day buddy,
    m.

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Ha .. Yup. I did bite the bullet and ordered the BRP chopped rear fender kit. However, I won't be using the supplied fender license plate mount. I'll let the rear tire still show and continue using my side mount plate. I think that combo will look pretty cool. Thanks